Sale on DVDs

Rate this topic

Guest betweenthelines

Guest betweenthelines

On Amazon.com, you can buy all three seasons of the show for $23.47. So if you don't have the DVDs (shame on you for that :bigsmile: ) or thinking of converting a non-fan... here's a good reason to consider one or both of these options.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
On Amazon.com, you can buy all three seasons of the show for $23.47. So if you don't have the DVDs (shame on you for that :bigsmile: ) or thinking of converting a non-fan... here's a good reason to consider one or both of these options.

It has been a couple of years sense they started to release this series on DVD, but that is an astonishing price at this stage. If I knew any fans, other than myself, I would definitely buy all three as a Christmas gift. One additional note, for anyone who is interested, Amazon.com has super saver shipping on orders over $25, so you could order all three and have them shipped for free, and in plenty of time for Christmas. I purchased all of the box sets on the day that they were released for sale, and have not had any friends or family express any interest, so unfortunately, I can't take advantage of the great deal. :down:

Guest SouthernCelt

Just to clarify in case anyone misunderstands the first statement here: you can buy all three seasons of the show for $23.47 each.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Just to clarify in case anyone misunderstands the first statement here: you can buy all three seasons of the show for $23.47 each.

Yes, nice clarification. If it were $23.47 for the entire series, I would buy one for all of my close friends and family members and force them to watch it. I bet I would recruit a few new fans if I did that. :oneeyedwinK For now, I guess it's kind of neat just to have the series as my own special thing.