The unltimate insult, I give up!!!

Rate this topic

Guest Second Coming

• Elders (Admins)
About the Millennium music - I wasn't having a go at you. :wink: It's just that I hadn't read yet, about any problems with the music used on Millennium causing a problem for it coming out on DVD.

Wavecrest,

actually according to information received by myself and Brian from the Abyss, there are ongoing legal problems with music rights and Millennium. We both did a news article on the subject no so long ago. It is hoped that Peter Staddon will be able to update us on Millennium when he speaks at this years Online Chat with Home Theatre Forum in a few days time.

Regards,

Graham.

Guest WaveCrest

Well I didn't know. It was just what I had read myself in the past 6-12 months. :wink:

I've looked at the page with info about the online chat with Peter Staddon (I'd seen his name mentioned on here before in the past week and wondered who he was) but it would be 2 a.m. GMT in the UK (Eastern is 9 p.m. so you add on 5 hours for the UK).

Edited by WaveCrest

Wavecrest,

actually according to information received by myself and Brian from the Abyss, there are ongoing legal problems with music rights and Millennium. We both did a news article on the subject no so long ago. It is hoped that Peter Staddon will be able to update us on Millennium when he speaks at this years Online Chat with Home Theatre Forum in a few days time.

Regards,

Graham.

FOX had the same problem with Roswell, and they had to replace some songs before they could even release the show to DVD. Roswell season one hits DVD on Feb 17th.

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

Guest Second Coming
Yep, that's correct. Roswell was held up over rights for just one song.

We are arranging to put questions to Peter Staddon.

Graham.

Ah that's good to hear. I hope we get some more info.

Guest WaveCrest

The Old Man,

As I explained in another thread on here in the past 3-4 days, because of the time difference I wouldn't be able to be around for the chat (it would be just to read the Q & A chat) with Peter Staddon so is it possible to put forward a question? I don't think I would take part anyway (I have had a look at the page with the info. Not taking part has nothing to do with the rules).

My question is about the planned DVD of Season 1 and whether any deleted scenes will be on it.

Edited by WaveCrest

• Elders (Admins)

Hi,

Se7en will be hopefully representing TIWWA and MDUK during the scheduled chat and this list of questions will no doubt be short. Firstly we aim to 'extract' as much of a confirmation of MillenniuM: The Complete First Season as possible and secondly to discover what format and features the box set will contain. As such that list will certainly include deleted scenes etc. Se7en if I may speak for him aims to procure as much information and confirmation as possible if he is allowed to present his questions to Peter Staddon with the overall aim of getting the info that every MillenniuM fan is seeking. I don't know how many questions Se7en is likely to be able to submit but we will be doing our best to put an end to rumours and speculation.

It has been confirmed today already by Lance Henriksen Magic that Lance has made a 30 minute interview/documentary feature which is again a brilliant sign of a forthcoming release. In fact she has gone as far as to confirm a DVD Release is forthcoming although details are infuriatingly vague. Sue will hopefull be providing more information about this to me and hopefully at TIWWA.

Regards,

Graham.

Guest Second Coming

I have e-mailed here and asked her to give us more info about this. I also gave her a link to tiwwa to discuss it with us. We'll see.

....hello all. yes,i will be representing tiwwa/mduk in the forum this coming monday night. i obviosly cannot promise anything but i'll surely do my best to get any/all info/answers i can.

~PEACE,

se7en :ouro:

Guest Second Coming
....hello all. yes,i will be representing tiwwa/mduk in the forum this coming monday night. i obviosly cannot promise anything but i'll surely do my best to get any/all info/answers i can.

~PEACE,

se7en :ouro:

I really hope you get a chance to pose a question.