Greetings and Salutations....

Guest G.E. Investigations

Guest G.E. Investigations

Greetings and Salutations to all,

I am new to this forum, but a big fan of the show "Millennium".

I am looking forward to getting involved with this forum.

Detective GE

Welcome to the family! Don't be shy and jump right in with posts. This group is among the best of all the sites I have been to and I have been made to feel at home from the first day. If you have questions don' tbe afraid to ask.. someone here will know the answer. The Elders are great too.. helpful and supportive especially if its technical for us Tech No Not A Damn Thing. :kickin::grouphug:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Greetings and Salutations to all,

I am new to this forum, but a big fan of the show "Millennium".

I am looking forward to getting involved with this forum.

Detective GE

Welcome, being that you are a big fan of the show, I'm sure you will find that you have struck gold discovering this forum. The discussions and information I have found here have added greatly to my enjoyment of the show, which still remains my favorite to this day.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Welcome to the family! Don't be shy and jump right in with posts. This group is among the best of all the sites I have been to and I have been made to feel at home from the first day. If you have questions don' tbe afraid to ask.. someone here will know the answer. The Elders are great too.. helpful and supportive especially if its technical for us Tech No Not A Damn Thing. :kickin::grouphug:

I second all that. I'm sure you will be amazed by the maturity of the members here and the respect and consideration they show other members.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Thanks for that, Walkabout & MM'isbliss

You are welcome, and if you vouch for George, he's OK by me. :oneeyedwinK I do see that he has S1 and S3 listed as his favorites. We will have to work on that. By the time I get done with him he'll have that edited to read "S2 is far and away my favorite". :oneeyedwinK :grin:

Guest Moriarty
You are welcome, and if you vouch for George, he's OK by me. :oneeyedwinK I do see that he has S1 and S3 listed as his favorites. We will have to work on that. By the time I get done with him he'll have that edited to read "S2 is far and away my favorite". :oneeyedwinK :grin:

You wish... :oneeyedwinK

Guest Skin Dancer

I believe every season have its unique flair, and unforgettable episodes. But I agree with those who say that S2 have the most intriguing, chilly and mysterious episodes. I consider S1 was the beginning, the innocence (so to speak, of course!), and S3 was the boicotted and failed fight of Frank against the Millennium Group. Well,I recognize this is VERY summary,but is in general lines how I viewed S1 and S3.

Oh! I forgot: Welcome to the forum Mr. G.E.Investigations!!!! :oneeyedwinK