FINALLY A DVD (and even a movie) ???

Rate this topic

Guest Yaponchik

Guest Yaponchik

Dear all,

Has anyone of you recently checked https://www.web-magic.demon.co.uk/news.htm ? Or am I overlooking earlier posts (dumb me) ?

It is noted there MM has been approved for DVD, and perhaps even for a movie. It also offer the possibility to vote for a MM movie. Lance would already have been interviewed for a DVD extra. :praying:

Unfortunately it does not quote any formal sources for all this knowledge... :ghostface:

Guest SouthernCelt
Dear all,

Has anyone of you recently checked https://www.web-magic.demon.co.uk/news.htm ? Or am I overlooking earlier posts (dumb me) ?

It is noted there MM has been approved for DVD, and perhaps even for a movie. It also offer the possibility to vote for a MM movie. Lance would already have been interviewed for a DVD extra.  :praying:

Unfortunately it does not quote any formal sources for all this knowledge...  :ghostface:

Hallelujah!!

:praying::yes:

Guest Second Coming

I really want to believe this. I really do. A 30 minute interview on the dvd huh? I want to know where they got this info. How reliable is this site? How accurate have they been in the past. A dvd might be a reality but i seriously doubt a movie will ever come out.

Guest Yaponchik
I really want to believe this. I really do. A 30 minute interview on the dvd huh? I want to know where they got this info. How reliable is this site? How accurate have they been in the past. A dvd might be a reality but i seriously doubt a movie will ever come out.

I'll keep you informed. I just sent a mail for some more explanation on the short message we get to read there. But I think you may be right about the movie anyway.

Keep your spirits up, the time might be near ! :ouro:

Guest Second Coming

I know that Lance had expressed an interest in doing a movie to Chris Carter. Sadly I don't know if anyone listens to Carter these days. I know I would love to see a Millennium movie. CC can't even seem to get his second X-Files movie off the ground. ah well, time will tell.

Guest Yaponchik

A MM movie might be confronted with the same problem as the XF movie or also Star Trek movies etc; too superficial for people accustomed to the series ('true fans') because it needs to sell tickets to more than insiders only (causing the traditional climax build up calling in stuff that you wouldn't imagine to happen in the series). And on the other hand newbies might still not be involved enough too appreciate a story line picking in on a series.

Just some rough thoughts.

Guest The Roosters

I'd like to see an official press release from fox. Been looking but not finding anything other then the link above. :down:

I take this report as mere rumor. the only sources other than FOX taht I will trust with news on the DVD release of millennium is the Digital Bits and DVD Answers web sites.

Be Seeing you,

David Blackwell

Guest Second Coming

I e-mailed Sue from the Lance Henriksen Magic site. Here was her reply. (I hope she doesn't mind me posting this).

Hi Daniel

I've been talking to the publicist on the AvP set who's working with

Lance and he said he interviewed him for a 30min slot for the

forthcoming DVD. Fox commissioned him to do it 'cos it would save

someone going over to prague to do it. This guy told me that Lance also

said he still wanted to do the film - in fact he said something stronger

than that but i don't want to sound too positive about it and get

peoples hopes up... just in case.  Lets hope eh! I know Lance visits my

site regularly - and I just want to let him know we're all behind him on

this one!

I'll try and join your discussion group but i am so mega busy at work at

the mo its tough enough updating my site!

sue