Gravy day....2006

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... gravy! :tasty:

I think there should be an official Gravy emoticon to celebrate the occassion!

And I believe it is time for an official Gravy Pledge:

"We pledge that we shall set aside one night a week...

or every night of the week... :bigsmile:

That we shall gather with our fellow Gravy Lovers... :nahah:

or anyone who happens to be there... :makingeyes:

or any Coneheads standing by... :alien:

to consume mass quantities... :tasty:

of Traditional Gravy in gianormous bowls! :fool:

We pledge to make this night... :Owls_Ouro_Large:

and EVERY NIGHT... :rock2:

Aah Gravy Night!"

(Apologies to Bisto and SNL! lol)

"Every painful moment in your life casts a shadow across your neurobiology. Until you exterminate these dark memories, you will remain in a negative groove. Thus, those who cannot forget their past, are condemned to repeat it." -- J. Onan Goopta

• Elders (Admins)

LOL! You guys are nuts! Respect the gravy folks! :tasty:

• Thank you for not contributing to the spread of fake or inaccurate content, speculation or false information especially in relation to current worldwide health events.
  • Need help? For technical related issues, please use our Support Forum.
  • To report spam or inappropriate content, please use the Report option which flags all community Elders and autohides the content if multiple reports are received before site staff can respond directly.

you can have a different gravy every nite...sausage gravy.. beef gravy.. pork gravy ... turkey gravy... chicken gravy... mushroom gravy... lamb gravy... mmmmmm.. I can feel my arteries hardening as I type... :clapping::kickin: [ ok.. they work here.. way cool] [b/]

you can pick your friends... you can pick your nose .... but you can NEVER pick your friend's nose !!

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT!

you can have a different gravy every nite...sausage gravy.. beef gravy.. pork gravy ... turkey gravy... chicken gravy... mushroom gravy... lamb gravy... mmmmmm.. I can feel my arteries hardening as I type... :clapping::kickin: [ ok.. they work here.. way cool] [b/]

Yep...that's pretty much the idea...lol

I just made a pork gravy the night I started this. Just a few more gravys to go before my heart goes BOOM! :clapping::fool::eyes:

• Elders (Admins)

Mushroom Gravy? :tasty:

• Thank you for not contributing to the spread of fake or inaccurate content, speculation or false information especially in relation to current worldwide health events.
  • Need help? For technical related issues, please use our Support Forum.
  • To report spam or inappropriate content, please use the Report option which flags all community Elders and autohides the content if multiple reports are received before site staff can respond directly.

• Elders (Moderators)

Hmmm....I´m really looking foward to the christmas dinner... :tasty:

"We worry...we wait...who´s gonna see a different future?"
Frank Black

"Are you aware how often you use negative associated words?"
"No, I don´t neither."

Jose Chung´s Doomsday Defense

Yep...that's pretty much the idea...lol

I just made a pork gravy the night I started this. Just a few more gravys to go before my heart goes BOOM! :clapping::fool::eyes:

you have a few years before you need worry.. so enjoy!! :kickin:

Mushroom Gravy? :tasty:

oh ya.. especially with fresh mushrooms all juicey sauted in butter :tasty:

Hmmm....Does mushroom gravy go with Chili? LOL

I could make Terry's day by inventing a gray using his favorite food in the world....

CHEEEEEEEEEESE!!!!! :tasty::tongue::wtf:

try a yummy cheese fondue... chedder/rich milk or Swiss with a lovely white wine :rofl: and don't forget your favorite crusty bread for dipping. :jumping: [if you have questions how PM me]

you can pick your friends... you can pick your nose .... but you can NEVER pick your friend's nose !!

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines