Millennium DVD packaging?

Rate this topic

Guest Second Coming

Guest Second Coming

I want to see the foldout style like in the X-file sets. I know some like the individual cases. But I prefer the foldout method like in the Band of Brothers and Sopranos etc....

Also what ideas do you have for the look of the sets. I think it should have an...how do i say this....an artifcact, relic, religious, mysticism sort of look to it. If that makes any sense.

Guest chrisnu

I'd prefer that the packaging folds like a book; the X-Files packaging is very cumbersome. I'd prefer that it hold to the style of se7en's DVD project, actually. :ouro:

Edited by chrisnu

I'd prefer that the packaging folds like a book; the X-Files packaging is very cumbersome. I'd prefer that it hold to the style of se7en's DVD project, actually.  :ouro:

.....WELL,GOSH-GOLLY-GEE-WILLIKERS,that's nice of you to say!

~se7en :ouro:

I want in a style of regular DVD cases that can be replaced if any of the casing holding the DVDs are damaged. Fold Outs just drive me nuts because you have to buy a whole new set (or replace it) if any of the casing is damaged or gets damaged.

be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

Guest LauraKrycek

I just want some awesome ep guide booklet with it. I don't care what it is unless it is awesome. And the DVD should have all sorts of crazy fun extra features, and lots of deleted footage, and maybe some bloopers. And there should, at the very least, be a stick-on ouroborous tattoo.

I just want some awesome ep guide booklet with it.  I don't care what it is unless it is awesome.  And the DVD should have all sorts of crazy fun extra features, and lots of deleted footage, and maybe some bloopers.  And there should, at the very least, be a stick-on ouroborous tattoo.

They need Lance to do a couple of episode commentary tracks.

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

Guest LauraKrycek
They need Lance to do a couple of episode commentary tracks.

That's cool, but I'd rather someone like Chris Carter (whose name I ALWAYS accidentally type as Christ Carter :tongue: ) did it, or maybe M&W, depending on the ep. Or maybe like the commentary for the movie "The Shape of Things", which was done with both the director and lead actor talking together. That way, you got both sides.

That's cool, but I'd rather someone like Chris Carter (whose name I ALWAYS accidentally type as Christ Carter :tongue: ) did it, or maybe M&W, depending on the ep. Or maybe like the commentary for the movie "The Shape of Things", which was done with both the director and lead actor talking together. That way, you got both sides.

But sometimes actors do fun commentary tracks and sometimes even more fun tracks when paired with a director.

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

(loves listening to good commentary tracks with 2-3 people on the track)

Guest Wellington

Hi

I would love to have a nice fold out package, it is globally slimer than individual casings and allows for nice bits of arts to be printed on. I love the way the Buffy fold outs are made, as well as the Lord of the Rings ones: two different styles but both increase the appeal for the product.

Regards

Guest SouthernCelt

Personally, I find the individual cases preferable. The foldout, like "Band of Brothers" tends to be cumbersome to use, perhaps because they put so many DVD discs in one package.

Whatever style they use won't matter in the final analysis. I just want the DVDs!

:;):