MillenniuM "AND" HR DVD news...

Rate this topic

Guest se7en

Guest pimpernel

hi all... i just stumbled across this site today for the first time so i'm not really up to speed on all things so be gentle :p i really don't mean to rain on anyone's parade but i can't help feeling kinda worried about the new millenium DVD news. don't get me wrong i love the show to bits... but here in the UK it's never exactly been easy to be a millenium fan. i really am concerned that we will be shafted with the new DVDs... no extras, no seasons 2 and 3 etc. i can't afford to get a multi-region player so if the official season 2 and 3 DVDs don't pan out then i'm screwed. also i read in one of the posts that season 2 of twin peaks might not happen... godammit... if that doesn't get released i'm gonna hurt someone. :cry:

hi all... i just stumbled across this site today for the first time so i'm not really up to speed on all things so be gentle  :p i really don't mean to rain on anyone's parade but i can't help feeling kinda worried about the new millenium DVD news.  don't get me wrong i love the show to bits... but here in the UK it's never exactly been easy to be a millenium fan.  i really am concerned that we will be shafted with the new DVDs... no extras, no seasons 2 and 3 etc.  i can't afford to get a multi-region player so if the official season 2 and 3 DVDs don't pan out then i'm screwed.  also i read in one of the posts that season 2 of twin peaks might not happen... godammit... if that doesn't get released i'm gonna hurt someone. :cry:

WELCOME PIMPERNEL!!

Yes, well...even though I'm in the US, I've got my fingers crossed for ya'! :praying::praying_big:

Guest The Frenchman

It seems the release of "MillenniuM - Saison 1" is scheduled for august 2004 in France at a price of 39,99 euros (~ 48,00 USD) :jumping:

• Elders (Admins)

Agreed Dust, the Pacific 1002 or 1002W can be made multi-region with a few presses of the remote. It sells for about £35 in ASDA and plays DVD's, DVD-R's, VCD's, MP3 CDR's etc. Excellent stuff. It also supports RGB Scart for sharper picture if you have a RGB enabled Scart connection on your TV, most do.

Details of a second supplier of MillenniuM Season One have been posted at MDUK, although slightly more expensive, the release date is still 12/07/04.

• Elders (Moderators)
Agreed Dust, the Pacific 1002 or 1002W can be made multi-region with a few presses of the remote. It sells for about £35 in ASDA and plays DVD's, DVD-R's, VCD's, MP3 CDR's etc. Excellent stuff. It also supports RGB Scart for sharper picture if you have a RGB enabled Scart connection on your TV, most do.

Details of a second supplier of MillenniuM Season One have been posted at MDUK, although slightly more expensive, the release date is still 12/07/04.

The same supplier offers pre-order for the Harsh-Realm-Box-Set, priced 29.99. The release date is set to the 12th of July, so MM and HR will come out at the same time.

The same supplier offers pre-order for the Harsh-Realm-Box-Set, priced 29.99. The release date is set to the 12th of July, so MM and HR will come out at the same time.

• Elders (Moderators)

Oh yes, choicedirect.com offers Harsh Realm pre-order too, for 26.24. Release date 12th of July. The other supplier calls it Harsh Realm - Season 1 - Box - Set... Is there more to come ? :grin2:

Oh yes, choicedirect.com offers Harsh Realm pre-order too, for 26.24. Release date 12th of July. The other supplier calls it Harsh Realm - Season 1 - Box - Set... Is there more to come ? :grin2:

:cool-big::sunglasses_big: