MillenniuM "AND" HR DVD news...

Rate this topic

Guest se7en

• Elders (Admins)

Of course it is too early to speculate on releases of Season Two or Three (!) but I would imagine that times have changed since the release of VHS UK versions.

With the invention of Multi-Region DVD Players and DVD Region Player hacks there is no reason why anyone should be left out from owning and viewing Millennium: The Complete First Season no matter what country they live in.

Hopefully it will be released and available to all countries worldwide.

Graham.

Guest Second Coming

Wow this is the best news I've heard all year. And the Harsh Realm release is definately a shock. When MM dvd comes out we HAVE to support this. Of course I'm going to buy a set. But I'm trying to think of what else I can do. I will tell anyone with ears about it. Depending on the price I might buy one for a Christmas present for someone.

Guest BlueFlame

Man, this is too great to believe! I am saving all my money from now on! Hopefully they will export them a.s.a.p. to Europe, because we are ALWAYS behind with that stuff, sometimes even more then half a year... :(

Guest Mikal C Johnson  KtCym ECA
:ghostface: I'm unlikely to be able to afford it myself, but I can bet I'll see it for Christmas! :ouro: Though they've only seen the show twice, my parents will appreciate it, as they know I use the MM countdown screensaver set to my Dad's retirement date (when they'll be moving back home). :ouro: Very exciting stuff... thanks for the news!

Guest The Roosters

This is some very good news.

Is it possible to get a link to the interview? Unfortunitly I'm still skeptical until I see something concrete.

Guest SouthernCelt

Hallelujah again! Hopefully they'll give the DVD full release meaning it will be distributed to all types of outlets, including the Walmarts and will be available as rentals. They might gain some buyers through rentals by adding to the fan base.

:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:

Woo hoo !!

And I repeat - woo hoo !!

I guess this means I can toss the idea of doing my own DVDs now ... :) ... commercial releases *are* a lot more fun, after all ... :)

Grace

Hurray!!!! That's so fantastic that the DVD is definitely going ahead. I was not expecting that response from Fox at all. Now I feel almost embarassed about being so sceptical about the DVD coming out :p