dvd extra's what would you like?

Rate this topic

Guest Ancrom

hello all

what would everyone like to see on the dvd's?

deleted scenes?

alternate scenes?

an exploaration of the future storyline?

tell us now you may help decide

:alien:

later

Guest LauraKrycek

Deleted scenes, extended scenes, alternate scenes, of course.

Bloopers.

Some kind of commentary for at least one ep (pick a good one, please, though... I can't imagine ever wanting to see one for "Broken World" or "Nostalgia" ::shudders:: ).

Wide-screen, if that's really how it was filmed.

Character bios (just for posterity's sake; we probably all have the information memorized already).

That's just a start...

Guest misstruthseeker

I think it would be great to include a Millennium lexicon -- an encyclopedia of interesting references and concepts that crop up in the show. For instance, the symbol of the snake with its tail in its mouth (the exact word escapes me - starts with an "o") predates the sideways 8 as a symbol for infinity.

Interviews with the writers are always interesting too, as they are creators of the Millennium universe.

Also, because - alas - The Lone Gunmen will probably never see the light of day again (unless it's as an extra with season 9 of The X-Files) it would be massively cool if the few episodes were included as extras.

Guest LauraKrycek

OOH they could include a CD with like sound clips, wallpapers, etc. for your computer! I'd sooo be all about that.

And hey, if HR is freaking getting a DVD release, LGM needs one, by golly. Once again, there's the 9\11 problem, so it's doubtful, at least for a few more years until that starts to become a less vivid memory for some people. YAY I still can't believe that they're getting released! It's so unreal! I feel like I'm in a dream, b\c this is the kind of weird stuff that I dream about! (of course, once again, the dream thing is probably partially b\c I'm over 3/4 of the way asleep as we speak...)

Guest WaveCrest

Deleted scenes first and foremost is the one kind of DVD extra I'd like to see on the Season 1 DVD.

Misstruthseeker,

The idea suggested above is the kind of bonus feature I have never heard of. Well it's most likely been done on several TV and movie releases but the thought of being able to have a more in-depth look into Millennium with background info on the images used on the show.

I like that, about having The Lone Gunmen released as bonus episodes. An extra incentive to buy the Millennium DVD's.

I've just thought of a new extra feature whilst typing this out - a location map where you can find out more about the many many locations and settings for the three seasons, plus the one for the X Files crossover.