Black Christmas - Morgan and Wong still pissing 'em off!

• Elders (Admins)

Looks like Morgan and Wong still have the knack of making friends and enemies!

Their new horror film 'offends, insults and desecrates' Christmas, according to an American religious activist.

Full article at https://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds40914.html?rss

• Thank you for not contributing to the spread of fake or inaccurate content, speculation or false information especially in relation to current worldwide health events.
  • Need help? For technical related issues, please use our Support Forum.
  • To report spam or inappropriate content, please use the Report option which flags all community Elders and autohides the content if multiple reports are received before site staff can respond directly.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Looks like Morgan and Wong still have the knack of making friends and enemies!

Thier new horror film 'offends, insults and desecrates' Christmas, according to an American religious activist.

Full article at https://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds40914.html?rss

Well, I guess everything offends someone, so why bother trying to make everyone happy. :yes: Personally, I can't wait to see it. I saw the previews, and caught a glimpse of Kristen Cloke. It really does look pretty hard core and scary. I think I'll see it before my opinion of it is tainted by the critics and reviews. I have yet to see Kristen Cloke in a performance I didn't like and yet to see anything from Morgan and Wong that I didn't like, so I will probably enjoy it.

• Elders (Admins)

I'm looking forward to seeing it too, I enjoyed their Final Destination 1 and 3 movies!

• Thank you for not contributing to the spread of fake or inaccurate content, speculation or false information especially in relation to current worldwide health events.
  • To report spam or inappropriate content, please use the Report option which flags all community Elders and autohides the content if multiple reports are received before site staff can respond directly.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
I'm looking forward to seeing it too, I enjoyed their Final Destination 1 and 3 movies!

I just got around to finally watching Final Destination a couple weeks ago and was very pleasantly surprised. I was a little skeptical when I read a brief synopsis, but I think they did a great job and it was highly entertaining. I have yet to see Final Destination 3. Sense nobody ever mentions part two, I am assuming that Morgan and Wong didn't take part in that one, and it probably wasn't as good as the other two. Considering how much I enjoyed Final Destination, I might even give "The One" a chance if I ever run across it. I still haven't seen that one either.

• Elders (Admins)

That's right they stepped out on Part 2 but it was still enjoyable and worth watching though - some very good ingenious moments!

I wouldn't go out of my way to watch The One though, it was pretty poor!

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
That's right they stepped out on Part 2 but it was still enjoyable and worth watching though - some very good ingenious moments!

I wouldn't go out of my way to watch The One though, it was pretty poor!

Thanks for the advice on "The One". I have still heard only one positive review of it, and that was from our very own L@the. I will probably pick up the other two Final Destination flicks though one of these days, although I don't anticipate liking the cast of either of them as well as I liked the cast in the original. But hey, you never know.

Guest Moriarty
Thanks for the advice on "The One". I have still heard only one positive review of it, and that was from our very own L@the.

Speaking of L@the... When is he coming back? If he comes back after all... What is it now? 6 months or so since we have heard of him?

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Speaking of L@the... When is he coming back? If he comes back after all... What is it now? 6 months or so since we have heard of him?

I'm not sure. I talked to him briefly via e-mail about a month or two ago, and he didn't really specify when he would return. He has a lot of stuff going on, but I didn't really pry too much or have him elaborate. He does add a lot to the board though, and would be welcomed back by all. I can't think of many posters, myself included, who couldn't slip away for a while without people taking much notice, but I can't even count the "Where's L@the" posts I have seen in the past few months.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines