Black Christmas - Morgan and Wong still pissing 'em off!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Elders (Moderators)
I'm not sure. I talked to him briefly via e-mail about a month or two ago, and he didn't really specify when he would return. He has a lot of stuff going on, but I didn't really pry too much or have him elaborate. He does add a lot to the board though, and would be welcomed back by all. I can't think of many posters, myself included, who couldn't slip away for a while without people taking much notice, but I can't even count the "Where's L@the" posts I have seen in the past few months.

I sent a PM to Lathey for Christmas; in his reply he assured me that he's doing fine, he's just been really busy. But he didn't say when he'd be back.. :down:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
I sent a PM to Lathey for Christmas; in his reply he assured me that he's doing fine, he's just been really busy. But he didn't say when he'd be back.. :down:

I'm glad to hear he's doing well. Maybe I'll send him a quick note one of these days too. :yes:

Guest Moriarty
I'm glad to hear he's doing well. Maybe I'll send him a quick note one of these days too. :yes:

Maybe we should all send him a quick one. Anyway, L@the, if you are reading this: come back soon mate.

• 7 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines