Hi everyone!

Guest KellyRhea

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Elders (Moderators)

A very warm welcome from me too, Kelly!!! :clapping: I hope you have as much fun as we do... :fool:

So Welcome and Merry Christmas :Santa_Claus_elf: :Wreath-2:

"We worry...we wait...who´s gonna see a different future?"
Frank Black

"Are you aware how often you use negative associated words?"
"No, I don´t neither."

Jose Chung´s Doomsday Defense

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Hello everyone! I am completely new at this, Just thought I would say hi. Still learning my way around here. Have a great evening! Kelly

Welcome, the greatest TV show ever, Millennium of course, has spawned this, the greatest web sight of all time. I'm sure you will love it here, and find it to be a wealth of Millennium information and discussion. Welcome aboard, I see that Raven Wolf vouches for you, so you are already OK in my book, :oneeyedwinK

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Let me be the first to welcome you Kelly. This is a very complex MM community. If you need help you can always call on me or the other moderators.

Welcome and Merry X-Mas!

:Wreath-2: :Santa_Claus_elf:

Watch out for JoeM, he can be very sneaky and mischievous. :oneeyedwinK

• Elders (Admins)

Welcome aboard Kelly and notbad4ahuman!

Looking forward to chatting with you around the forums and let us know if you need any help or don't hesitate to post in the Help section.

Regards,

Graham :ouro:

• Thank you for not contributing to the spread of fake or inaccurate content, speculation or false information especially in relation to current worldwide health events.
  • Need help? For technical related issues, please use our Support Forum.
  • To report spam or inappropriate content, please use the Report option which flags all community Elders and autohides the content if multiple reports are received before site staff can respond directly.

welcome Kelly and Notbad4ahuman... you will find this a facinating site full of facinating people!! Don't be shy and jump in with posts. Have a quetion just ask.. this is one deverse and smart group. :clapping:

you can pick your friends... you can pick your nose .... but you can NEVER pick your friend's nose !!

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT!

welcome Kelly and Notbad4ahuman... you will find this a facinating site full of facinating people!! Don't be shy and jump in with posts. Have a quetion just ask.. this is one deverse and smart group. :clapping:
Yes, welcome. As someone said previously, this is a VERY COMPLEX site with an incredible number of intelligent, salient, and friendly people...any friend of Erin is a friend of mine...

4th Horseman..

"And behold, a pale horse, and he who sat on it, his name was Death. Hades followed with him. Authority over one fourth of the earth, to kill with the sword, with famine, with death, and by the wild animals of the earth was given to him." REV 6:8

fourthhorsemananimatedsigna3rr.gif