Hello people!

Guest HAL

Welcome HAL, I hate to ask, but sense your here could you open the pod bay door please. :oneeyedwinK

Voice match: 99.968% (why always 99.968%?)

Thank you guys, you really make me feel home here!!!

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Voice match: 99.968% (why always 99.968%?)

Thank you guys, you really make me feel home here!!!

LOL, yes, I think they just used the same voice match result every time, and made the assumption that nobody would ever notice that it was the exact same percentage. Just one of those little glitches that you start to notice when you watch a show like this multiple times, as I, and many others here have. I'm not sure where it is off hand, but if you dig a little, you will find a thread here that covers a lot of the little mistakes and quirks in the show. It's a fun thread to read. People here have caught a lot of these little things that I would never have noticed until they were pointed out.

LOL, yes, I think they just used the same voice match result every time, and made the assumption that nobody would ever notice that it was the exact same percentage. Just one of those little glitches that you start to notice when you watch a show like this multiple times, as I, and many others here have. I'm not sure where it is off hand, but if you dig a little, you will find a thread here that covers a lot of the little mistakes and quirks in the show. It's a fun thread to read. People here have caught a lot of these little things that I would never have noticed until they were pointed out.

that sounds fun. any chance u remember what the threads called?