Concern About Lance Henriksen's Health

Rate this topic

Guest lafemmenikita07

Guest lafemmenikita07

I hope everybody had a nice Christmas. I sponsored a small Christmas Dinner Party and gift exchange at my home. I was great until later Christmas night a long time employee of one of the top major studios starting discussing the business and one thing led to another. I showed the studio employee my blogsites especially the one About The Lifetime Achievements of Actor/Artist Lance Henriksen and he/she was pleased at what I had been doing. As I was walking the long time studio employee outside to the car he/she told me that a rumor had surfaced that Actor Lance Henriksen had been sick. It is or was something to do with Lance's lung and the big "C". I felt so badly I almost threw up. When my contributing associates and I crossed paths with Lance this year he looked fine!!!! However, I remember reading some disturbing comments on blogsites about how wrinkled and sick Lance looked. I thought the people were cruel. Then again perhaps he was "really" sick when they saw him. However, they showed neither compassion nor understanding regarding Lances' physical appearance. I also read a blog that mentioned that Lance should take Botox shots. This all makes me mad. When I watch Lance performing I see an actor and artist. Then, I see a man. However, I do not see any thing ugly and sickly about Lance. Then again I am bias. I am going to pray for Lance's well-being and I ask you to do the same. It doesn't matter whether Lance is or has been battling an illness or not. By Lafemmenikita07

Edited by lafemmenikita07

Lance looked great in the comic convention photos posted a few months ago by Baz & Scott. and he has so many projects in production. I hope it's not true.

He's always kept himself fit but he's a character actor and seems to prefer ageing naturally. I wouldn't want him to have anything done to look younger. it wouldn't be right for him.

• Elders (Admins)
... he/she told me that a rumor had surfaced that Actor Lance Henriksen had been sick. It is or was something to do with Lance's lung and the big "C".

No offence intended, but I think this is completely untrue and a just rumour as you mentioned above; a horrible rumour at that. My first thought was how good Lance looked last September as Bonnie pointed out when some of our members met him and Megan. Also take a look at the number of roles he's worked on in the last 2 years, over 20 films and voice overs - a person battling lung cancer would be very hard pressed to do that and attend fan conventions.

I will of course always wish the best of health and happiness for Lance!

Botox ... :censored:

Guest WaveCrest

I certainly hope this is untrue. I didn't see him at Collectormania at the start of October. I got a quick glimpse of him so I couldn't see his face for long. However in the pictures posted of him at the event on Collectormania's message board he looked well.

Guest gethsemane

This really is disturbing news. However, maybe we could impose on Sue to get a confirmation from "the man" himself. A yes, no, or maybe so. I"ll do some heavy duty praying if it's confirmed but in the meantime it doesn't pay to worry for nothing. What do ya' say?

Guest lafemmenikita07
Lance looked great in the comic convention photos posted a few months ago by Baz & Scott. and he has so many projects in production. I hope it's not true.

He's always kept himself fit but he's a character actor and seems to prefer ageing naturally. I wouldn't want him to have anything done to look younger. it wouldn't be right for him.

THANK YOU!!!! I FEEL MUCH BETTER!!!!!! PERHAPS MY SOURCE WAS MISTAKEN!!!!!!

Guest lafemmenikita07
This really is disturbing news. However, maybe we could impose on Sue to get a confirmation from "the man" himself. A yes, no, or maybe so. I"ll do some heavy duty praying if it's confirmed but in the meantime it doesn't pay to worry for nothing. What do ya' say?

I don't know. I am trying to remove the thought out of my head. I have only mentioned it to this group because you all have demonstrated that you all are trust worthy. Perhaps Sue could get confirmation. I did get pretty upset not that I am an obsessed fan or stalker. I was just taken "off guard". It is rarely do I hear something about somebody and get the urge to "throw up". I had problem sleeping that night. You are correct it doesn't pay to worry.

• 1 month later...