Any other XF crossover references?

Rate this topic

Guest WaveCrest

Guest WaveCrest

I thought there might have been a reply to what I posted a few weeks ago in the "Lamentation...crossover spotting!" thread in this folder, but I've only decided to mention it now (and I've got nothing against anyone incase you're thinking it :wink: ) as I'm starting a separate thread about crossover mentions of The X Files instead of doing what I was originally thinking and posting it in the aforementioned thread.

Has anyone spotted any more apart from the one in Lamentation and Human Essence?

Edited by WaveCrest

Guest LauraKrycek

There's a thread very much like this here.

Plus, just for future reference's sake, threads like this really belong under General Millennium Discussion. Just so you know! :wink:

Guest WaveCrest

I hope you're not being sharp with me! Last night after making my reply to LauraKrycek I thought that the "Lamentation crossover spotting" thread was about that episode so it's ok in here. But it does mention other crossover spottings in other episodes.

Can this thread be moved to the correct folder please.