A Deeply Dusturbing movie

i was watching this movie today on the Fox Movie Channel, and i was stuck to my seat. What a movie. This movie was made in 1967 and has some well known actors like Martin Sheen....Beau Bridges....Donna Mills. This movie is not on DVD but it appears once in awhile on Fox Movie Channel. I highly reccomend this movie.

The Incident

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Elders (Admins)

I'll have to keep an eye out for that, perhaps it'll be on TCM. I don't we have all the Fox channels in the UK.

Hey, hasn't IMDB gone down the pan with those hovering Flash adverts - they are so annoying.

• Thank you for not contributing to the spread of fake or inaccurate content, speculation or false information especially in relation to current worldwide health events.
  • Need help? For technical related issues, please use our Support Forum.
  • To report spam or inappropriate content, please use the Report option which flags all community Elders and autohides the content if multiple reports are received before site staff can respond directly.

Hey, hasn't IMDB gone down the pan with those hovering Flash adverts - they are so annoying.

I don't know about that, but Mulitude of Voices is sure suffering from all the pop-ups! There are only 3 of us who go there with any regulairity at all (sorry for the spelling!). Me, Bear Belch, and this cool guy who goes by "Single Malt Scotch". It's gotten so bad that it's locked up the whole system, both on the laptop (may it rest in peace :praying: at least till my friend from Canada can look at it) as well as Terry's computer, which has a lot more firepower and is on high-speed. The whole system will just lock down, and will do NOTHING, not even let you log off...So the one choice is to "pull the plug". I don't go there much anymore, because I'm afraid of hurting his computer. :nope:

Anyway, sounds like an intereting movie....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines