Prison Break

Guest Moriarty

Guest Moriarty

Hi everyone. In 2005 me and my wife bought the 9 seasons of the X-files and watched them over the course of that year. This year we watched MM. I am not much of a tv-watcher overall. For my birthday I received the 1st season of Prison Break on DVD from my wife's daughter. Now I have heard of the series that it is such a big hits in the states but I never saw an episode. I think we will start to watch it this weekend. Anyone saw this series? Is it any good? You see, I am really a big MM and X-files fan so tv-series kind of ended for me with these two wonderfull shows. For example, I never gave shows like 24, CSI, etc... a chance. So I am just curious if Prison Break will interest me. Any ideas over there?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Elders (Admins)

Hi Moriarty,

Its supposed to be very good but I missed the first episode so I'm waiting for it to be repeated. Post your thoughts when you can though, I'd love to read what you think about the show.

• Thank you for not contributing to the spread of fake or inaccurate content, speculation or false information especially in relation to current worldwide health events.
  • Need help? For technical related issues, please use our Support Forum.
  • To report spam or inappropriate content, please use the Report option which flags all community Elders and autohides the content if multiple reports are received before site staff can respond directly.

I love Prison Break. As someone who has his own web site covering DVDs, movies, and TV shows, I received Season 1 to review for my site. I loved it. I can't wait for S2 to hit DVD next summer since I have fallen far behind on the TV schedule for PB.

"Don't tug on that, you never know what it might be attached to. "- Buckaroo Banzai

"There are no answers- only choices."

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines