Henrikson's Website

Rate this topic

Guest lilblackgirl

Guest lilblackgirl

Anyone have any ideas as to when it'll be back up? It indicates that it's down because he's out on site shooting, but it seems to have been down a while.

• Elders (Admins)

Hi,

Indeed he's been gone awhile now, filming back to back movies in Prague to the best of my knowledge. Currently he's filming Aliens vs Predators in which he plays the forefather of android Bishop's designer.

Lance Henriksen Web Magic are currently accumulating questions for him for an intended interview. See the site for more info. I bet many will be asking if Fox have approached for more specials for the DVD Release of MillenniuM such as commentaries etc.

Regards,

Graham :ouro:

• Elders (Admins)

Why is that David? I'd be happy to listen to Lance giving a sole commentary. As MillenniuM's main character I don't see any reason why he couldn't give a good commentary or insightful comments on scenes, cast etc for a particular episode.

Why is that David? I'd be happy to listen to Lance giving a sole commentary. As MillenniuM's main character I don't see any reason why he couldn't give a good commentary or insightful comments on scenes, cast etc for a particular episode.

Sometimes commentaries by one person is great, but I feel commentaries with more than one person have a chance to be better than some one person commentaries. Commentaries with 2-3 people give a chance for people to play off each other during the commentary track and it makes some commentary tracks more interesting.

be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

• Elders (Admins)

I see what you mean. It would be nice to have Terry O'Quinn discussing memories of the show with Lance. I wonder if he'd shed more light on whether Peter Watts was killed or if it was the MillenniuM Group Hitman's body on the floor.

I'd be happy to hear his voice WHATEVER the excuse! :gaba::tongue::p:tasty::wink_big::frank_black:

Guest LauraKrycek
I see what you mean. It would be nice to have Terry O'Quinn discussing memories of the show with Lance. I wonder if he'd shed more light on whether Peter Watts was killed or if it was the MillenniuM Group Hitman's body on the floor.

I'd be happier if Carter did the commentaries with him... M&W, if they could get them, for s2 eps. ::sigh:: Really, *whatever* they did would be extremely wonderful, but if only they'd listen to *me* and cater to my needs, it'd be fantastic. Why doesn't everyone write them and tell them to contact me and do what I say? :gaba: :grin2:

I'd be happier if Carter did the commentaries with him... M&W, if they could get them, for s2 eps. ::sigh:: Really, *whatever* they did would be extremely wonderful, but if only they'd listen to *me* and cater to my needs, it'd be fantastic. Why doesn't everyone write them and tell them to contact me and do what I say? :gaba: :grin2:

.......well,being "supreme ruler of the universe" i'd have to say that you should use those powers to make it happen. but PLEASE,only use your powers for good. please? -(don't command an isolated music track,on the dvd, for OMERTA......PLEEEEEEEEASE! :eyes::cry: ,i can imagine all my windows cracking already.)

....OY VEY,

se7en

Guest LauraKrycek
.......well,being "supreme ruler of the universe" i'd have to say that you should use those powers to make it happen.  but PLEASE,only use your powers for good. please? -(don't command an isolated music track,on the dvd, for OMERTA......PLEEEEEEEEASE! :eyes:  :cry: ,i can imagine all my windows cracking already.)

Well, you forget, kind sir... I *LIKE* Omerta! BWAHAHAHAHAAAA! :grin2:

Don't worry, I wouldn't ask for that, though... more like an accompanying CD. :;): That'd be pretty cool, though, if they included a CD for each season that was a season ST.