• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Ok, fine. Yes, I know I'm crazy.

but doesn't that look like Frank's house?? :fool:

For some reason the link took me to a home page, so I didn't see the house, although there was one 3 bed room that looked similar with that upper window. It was kind of weird to see the yellow house in the X-files episode Deep Throat tonight, long before it was used on Millennium. It does look a lot different though, as the yellow was kind of a gray back then, and I think the door and around the windows was painted differently as well. Man, I had some great memories come back to me while watching that episode tonight. I had somehow missed the series when it first aired, and that was the first episode I ever ran across when they re ran it later in the year. After that I was hooked. It's so weird to think back to what I was doing and how much different my life was at the time. I remember coming home to catch the X-files back then, and it seems like another lifetime. My job, as well as everywhere I used to go to shop and for entertainment was different back then. Life just seemed a lot lighter back then.

Ok, fine. Yes, I know I'm crazy.

but doesn't that look like Frank's house?? :fool:

You're not crazy

I think I'd run off the road if I drove past that house

Guest Moriarty
You're not crazy

Absolutely, same here. You can see that it is not the same house, there are slight differences but in all, the resemblance is remarquable. I would also cerainly stop if I drove past that house :yes:

Guest Moriarty
It's so weird to think back to what I was doing and how much different my life was at the time. I remember coming home to catch the X-files back then, and it seems like another lifetime. My job, as well as everywhere I used to go to shop and for entertainment was different back then. Life just seemed a lot lighter back then.

I know what you mean MIB. As we are getting older there are more responsabilities. That's what you mean right? Correct me if I am wrong but I doubt it. I also have that same feeling very much. You know, growing kids, money things, pressure at work etc... Kind of disturbing to say this but that's the way of the world these days... :down: And I hate it somehow...

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
I know what you mean MIB. As we are getting older there are more responsabilities. That's what you mean right? Correct me if I am wrong but I doubt it. I also have that same feeling very much. You know, growing kids, money things, pressure at work etc... Kind of disturbing to say this but that's the way of the world these days... :down: And I hate it somehow...

Yes, all the things you mention, plus a growing realization and understanding about how things really are in the world. I don't want to bring anyone down, but it's like these realities kind of sink in little by little over time. At least I have something bright and cheerful like Millennium and the bubbling and exuberant Frank Black to cheer me up with their optimism. :jumping:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
You're not crazy

Thanks for attaching the photo. That is indeed the one I found, and very very similar to the yellow house. I wish Vancouver was closer or that my pocket book was thicker so I could visit some of the Millennium and X-files locations. The yellow house would be number one on my list.

Yes... I know it's not the same house, since it was a Baltimore real estate site, but the closeness is just spooky! :eyes::eyes:

And, I know what you're talking about when it comes to being a "different person" now. It's more than just regular adult responsibilities. (I was 23 when Millennium came out, in 1996, but didn't "find it" until I was 27, in 2000) Since my life had already been ripped apart....TWICE, finding Millennium, which seemed to be written by someone who had the same thoughts/feelings I had about the nature of good & evil, and the responsibility each of us has to play their part in the history we are making each day.

Sorry to get metaphysical on ya.... but it's a New Year now, and a new side of me is emerging.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines