So What Did You Get for Christmas

Just curious to see what you all got and was it MM related?

I got Hannibal Rising, the new book. Garth Brooks collection that has 4 DVDs. Shows all kinds of concert footage and then has a bunch of music vdeos. Then i got Calvin Kleins Obession for Men, my wife loves it.

Once again my son made a killing in clothes and toys

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Just curious to see what you all got and was it MM related?

I got Hannibal Rising, the new book. Garth Brooks collection that has 4 DVDs. Shows all kinds of concert footage and then has a bunch of music vdeos. Then i got Calvin Kleins Obession for Men, my wife loves it.

Once again my son made a killing in clothes and toys

I got several gift cards that I used to buy some stuff that was somewhat related to MM. First, as mentioned, the X-files Abduction series, which I watched some of today (Deep Throat). Then, with my Blockbuster gift card, I bought used copies of Dark Water, Saw 2, High Tension, Ammityville something or other (the newest one), and a few others. The good thing about these items is that I will able to in turn trade some of these in and get additional stuff in trade, or sell some of them on line. Yep, I got some other stuff as well, but nothing makes me happier than gift cards. I guess that makes me pretty easy to shop for. :yes:

• Elders (Admins)

I've spent a fortune this Xmas! What's new though?!

We had a small break up in the Lakes at the start of the month (an annual tradition now for us) which was a present to each other although I ended up buying a new camera for the occasion too! We also bought a new bed in the Sales, my God they are expensive! I have no idea why! It was a very quick Xmas for me though and I'm sorry its over. I draped some lights over my monitor to make it more festive though! Oh an my road tax was up for renewel on Jan 1st, over £90 now!

Pass me another leftover mince pie! :tasty:

• Thank you for not contributing to the spread of fake or inaccurate content, speculation or false information especially in relation to current worldwide health events.
  • Need help? For technical related issues, please use our Support Forum.
  • To report spam or inappropriate content, please use the Report option which flags all community Elders and autohides the content if multiple reports are received before site staff can respond directly.

Guest SouthernCelt

Got DVDs -- Season one of "Deadwood" and Season 2 of "Lost".

Got a copy of Michael Crichton's newest book Next

Oh yeah, also got a CO2 fire extinguisher that my younger son thought was appropriate after my fiasco trying to fry a turkey at Thanksgiving. I think I'll not talk about that though...

• Elders (Admins)

LOL! I'd pay to see that!

• Thank you for not contributing to the spread of fake or inaccurate content, speculation or false information especially in relation to current worldwide health events.
  • Need help? For technical related issues, please use our Support Forum.
  • To report spam or inappropriate content, please use the Report option which flags all community Elders and autohides the content if multiple reports are received before site staff can respond directly.

Got DVDs -- Season one of "Deadwood" and Season 2 of "Lost".

Got a copy of Michael Crichton's newest book Next

Oh yeah, also got a CO2 fire extinguisher that my younger son thought was appropriate after my fiasco trying to fry a turkey at Thanksgiving. I think I'll not talk about that though...

they had a commercial on last year by State Farm Insurance [ I think] about how many people burned down their garages and homes by trying to deep fry a turkey so if everything is still standing you did ok!! :clapping:

you can pick your friends... you can pick your nose .... but you can NEVER pick your friend's nose !!

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT!

Guest SouthernCelt
they had a commercial on last year by State Farm Insurance [ I think] about how many people burned down their garages and homes by trying to deep fry a turkey so if everything is still standing you did ok!! :clapping:

Let's just say I did have forethought to fire up the burner far enough from the house to not have too big a fire threat.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
i got tools and a new dvd player so i can watch all of the MM series i hope everyone has a good new year

Hi Richard, sounds like the gift that keeps on giving. Enjoy it and have a happy new year.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines