The Thing We Fear the Most

Rate this topic

Guest lilblackgirl

Guest lilblackgirl

I've gone back and am watching the Pilot. Great memories. It brings me back to the night it was aired and makes me wonder what others were thinking as they watched it and whether they were as intrigued as I was (and still am).

My question -

What brought him back?

Frank is speaking to Bob in the parking lot and Frank explains " . . . I put myself in the killer's head . . ." and Bob asks why Frank came back. "Some other time."

Does Frank ever give an explanation?

Other than 'dropping roots'?

thanks,

Lil

I've gone back and am watching the Pilot.  Great memories.  It brings me back to the night it was aired and makes me wonder what others were thinking as they watched it and whether they were as intrigued as I was (and still am).

My question -

What brought him back?

Frank is speaking to Bob in the parking lot and Frank explains " . . . I put myself in the killer's head . . ." and Bob asks why Frank came back.  "Some other time."

Does Frank ever give an explanation?

Other than 'dropping roots'?

thanks,

Lil

Well, in the second episode, "Gehenna", Frank is talking to Mike Atkins about the poloroids that he gets in the mail at the end of the Pilot. He says... "You're the only reason I could come back to work", or something like tha. See, Mike Atkins is the one who introduced Frank to The Millennium Group.

"I was approcached by a group of men, who helped me understand the nature of my facility...My "gift"."

That was The Millennium Group. Someone was finaly trying to help him understand his gift, and that he could still be of service, and he belived....like he said in the Pilot....

"They belive we can't just sit around and wait for a happy ending."

Well, there's my abbreciated answer to your question.