Intelligence

Rate this topic

Bardo Thodol

• Elders (Admins)

Well I watched Intelligence this morning and now I'm absolutely hooked. What a great Pilot episode, it was like the actors had been working together for years, no sign of that awkwardness you so often see in a Pilot episode these days. Rapid fire dialogue, tight editing, great music, great characters. Klea Scott was great as Scott pointed out and she plays her new role perfectly. I also spotted her old boss played by Stephen E. Miller (Assistant FBI Director Andy McLaren). This is going to be a great show and I can't wait for the next episode, but one hour shows from now on (after the 2hr pilot) will be a real choker.

Well I watched Intelligence this morning and now I'm absolutely hooked. What a great Pilot episode, it was like the actors had been working together for years, no sign of that awkwardness you so often see in a Pilot episode these days. Rapid fire dialogue, tight editing, great music, great characters. Klea Scott was great as Scott pointed out and she plays her new role perfectly. I also spotted her old boss played by Stephen E. Miller (Assistant FBI Director Andy McLaren). This is going to be a great show and I can't wait for the next episode, but one hour shows from now on (after the 2hr pilot) will be a real choker.

I know! Can you believe how good that pilot was! And it was awesome to see Stephen Miller in there, if only briefly! Would be nice if he turns out to be a recurring character.

• Elders (Admins)

Can't thank you enough for pointing this show out to me, can't wait for this weeks episode!

It struck me funny though at the time of seeing Stephen E. Miller taking instructions from our Klea! Didn't seem right somehow!

• 4 months later...
Guest WaveCrest

I was pleased to read that Klea Scott had got her own series (this was 2, 3 months ago). However I read the synopsis of the show and found it boring. For no reason at all (honestly) it reminded me of the Showtime drama Brotherhood.

Edited by WaveCrest

• 4 weeks later...
Guest WaveCrest

I thought Intelligence's first season had been fully or partly shown on Hallmark in the UK. Apparently not, because in the new TV Times for Saturday to next Friday it has Intelligence on this Saturday night on Hallmark at 10-11 pm. And it has "NEW" by the brief synopsis. There's a small picture of the cast above the brief synopsis but it's hard to tell if it is Klea Scott in the cast picture. I assume it is.

Edited by WaveCrest

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Is Intelligence being aired here in the US?

Being a fan of Klea, I keep looking for it, but have never found it on cable or network tv. If I do, I will give it a chance for sure.

• Elders (Admins)
I thought Intelligence's first season had been fully or partly shown on Hallmark in the UK. Apparently not, because in the new TV Times for Saturday to next Friday it has Intelligence on this Saturday night on Hallmark at 10-11 pm. And it has "NEW" by the brief synopsis. There's a small picture of the cast above the brief synopsis but it's hard to tell if it is Klea Scott in the cast picture. I assume it is.

Intelligence was shown in full on Hallmark in the UK when this topic first started - I totally recommend it if they are showing a new run! I don't think there is a S2 yet though. I miss it.