Resist or Serve - new video game

Rate this topic

Guest WaveCrest

Guest LauraKrycek
Didn't that all start with the episode in which there were carnival freaks and a joined at the hip style twin who kept spitting off to go kill? Sorry I can't recall the episode title. Scully opened her caravan door when someone knocked on it and she realised he was staring into her opened blouse/nightshirt or something? I recall thinking how this could be the slippery slope...

No, that was "Humbug", from season 2 -- it was the first "funny" episode. (look at Laura, the ex-Trivia Queen, pullin' out the info again! I feel like El Lobo, back for one last dance!) That was done to parallel Lanny and Lenny with her; he came up suddenly, with his robe askew, she came out surprised, with her robe askew, and each eyed the other's "goods" (him her cleavage, she his parasitic twin), then each noticed the other's wandering eyes and quickly covered themselves up. It was much later that she started to dress sexier; first, she dressed badly, then she dressed stylishly, then she became more wanton. Of course, there's in "Milagro" where, in a sequence that shows what Padgett's writing, he undoes her shirt to reveal her lacy black bra. Of course, this was like the first episode that my mom was like "let's watch X-Files together!" and my little sister came in, too. I was like, grrreaaat.

Guest WaveCrest

We were discussing some new screencaps from Resist or Serve on another X Files board and in particular the one of "White lab coat Scully" - it was obvious the cleavage!!

I couldn't possibly comment on Scully's cleavage over the years. :bigsmile: Well I suppose it was more obvious later on in the show after the film but I don't see that as a bad thing aas well as when the show moved production to LA.

Regan McNeil,

All I know about the making of the game is that Thomas Schauz who wrote the two Season 9 episodes Lord of the Flies (which I still haven't seen yet. It looks good) and one of my faves Scary Monsters has written the story for the game. The thread's been deleted now, but there was an interview with him in which he said he had to go over old episodes to get the feel of things.

Gillian Anderson and David Duchovny have provided their voices for the game.

I can't wait until I see even the pre-order copies on the shelf in the shops! :wink:

Guest A Stranger
We were discussing some new screencaps from Resist or Serve on another X Files board and in particular the one of "White lab coat Scully" - it was obvious the cleavage!!

I couldn't possibly comment on Scully's cleavage over the years.  :bigsmile: Well I suppose it was more obvious later on in the show after the film but I don't see that as a bad thing aas well as when the show moved production to LA.

Regan McNeil,

All I know about the making of the game is that Thomas Schauz who wrote the two Season 9 episodes Lord of the Flies (which I still haven't seen yet. It looks good) and one of my faves Scary Monsters has written the story for the game. The thread's been deleted now, but there was an interview with him in which he said he had to go over old episodes to get the feel of things.

Gillian Anderson and David Duchovny have provided their voices for the game.

I can't wait until I see even the pre-order copies on the shelf in the shops! :wink:

Is Thomas Shaunz even a real guy? That name was used a few times in older episodes, "Unruhe" off the top of my head, and all of a sudden he's a writer on the show. I remembering rumors that it was a name made up by a bunch of existing writers to try and get away with scripts in season nine that were crap (Lord of the Flies).

• Elders (Admins)

No, that was "Humbug", from season 2 -- it was the first "funny" episode. (look at Laura, the ex-Trivia Queen, pullin' out the info again! I feel like El Lobo, back for one last dance!) That was done to parallel Lanny and Lenny with her; he came up suddenly, with his robe askew, she came out surprised, with her robe askew, and each eyed the other's "goods" (him her cleavage, she his parasitic twin), then each noticed the other's wandering eyes and quickly covered themselves up. It was much later that she started to dress sexier; first, she dressed badly, then she dressed stylishly, then she became more wanton. Of course, there's in "Milagro" where, in a sequence that shows what Padgett's writing, he undoes her shirt to reveal her lacy black bra. Of course, this was like the first episode that my mom was like "let's watch X-Files together!" and my little sister came in, too. I was like, grrreaaat.

Thanks Laura, I loved that scene. I'm amazed you recall all the ep titles. I always had trouble when they started using Latin names etc.

Graham :ouro:

Guest LauraKrycek
Thanks Laura, I lovd that scene. I'm amazed you recall all the ep titles. I always had trouble when they started using Latin names etc.

Yeah, my mind's pretty much a steel trap, but only when it comes to fairly useless information. And I don't really rmr all of them -- I don't remember most from season 7 on, and I find it hard to tell most of the conspiracy eps apart (other than seasons 5 and 6). But yeah, most of them have somehow stuck with me, despite hardly having even read anything about it since it was cancelled.

Yeah, my mind's pretty much a steel trap, but only when it comes to fairly useless information. And I don't really rmr all of them -- I don't remember most from season 7 on, and I find it hard to tell most of the conspiracy eps apart (other than seasons 5 and 6). But yeah, most of them have somehow stuck with me, despite hardly having even read anything about it since it was cancelled.

....a steel-trap ye be oh supreme ruler of the universe! :angry::eyes::smokin:

se7en :ouro:

Se7en's been hitting the Gravy again!

....actually i've just been put on a prescription,NOT GRAVY,THOUGH....HMMMmmm :tasty:

....turns out i have bronchitis from the flu i just got over. so she put me on a scrip for it and she said: "Now i don't want you outside until that ENTIRE bottle is gone,okay?" ME: "err,why?"-(and have i told you lately that you have nice legs,sort of like a pixie?...no i'm just jidding there!)- AMY: Because this type bronchitis is only one small step away from pnuemonia. and with the very cold weather you'll just cough more,which could aggravate things more and possibly cause fluid to buld up,hence pnuemonia." So you'll stay inside and TAKE THE WHOLE BOTTLE RIGHT 'DAVID'?" -(when she REALY wants me to follow through on something unpleasant she'll always call me "DAVID"and not DAVE. lol) ME: -(sighing)-yeeeeah,i'll stay in and i'll take the whole bottle,even i feel better." It just sucks because i just gt over being houesebound from the flu,and i've been feeling much better overall;but i will do what you say,don't worry." Amy: "What,me worry? LOL" ...i have to say that i have a fine primary-care/interest doctor;she's very sweet but is also very much "by the book" when need be. ...so,OTaside,check out the name of this medication i am taking for bronchitis,i have NEVER heard of anything like this and am curious if anyone here has and can tell me what to expect,if anything.-(1=thing i very unpleasantly found out about 45-min ago is that the tablets,roughly the size of an eggplant,seem to almost instantly dissolve in your mouth with THE most hoorid/bitter taste you can imagine: :puke: )-the name of the drug is:"SMZ/TMP-DS-(WHITE OVAL TABLETS) WTF?? I have never heard of this and the info they usually thrrough in the bag was not there for this med so.....errrrr. :p

...so,might anyone here have had the displeasure of taking this medication,and if they have if have,what the hell does "SMZ/TMP-DS" stand for?

...i'll have that gravy now,please,

se7en :ouro: