General VS5 Discussion

Rate this topic

Guest ZeusFaber

Guest WaveCrest

Just finished reading "Burning Man". A good, final standalone episode. Was there any reason why it's the shortest episode in terms of the number of pages, so far? I remember reading a post in another thread in this folder in the last month or two saying this episode had been delayed.

OT: I'm looking forward to the first part of the series finale! I've also finally caught up with the latest episode tonight.

Edited by WaveCrest

Guest WaveCrest

I finished reading "One and Many" last night. It was a bit of a let-down. Not as good as the Lucy Butler episodes which have come before it. I liked the sub-plot of Jordan working at the old people's home though.

Guest WaveCrest

I do like the mythology episodes of Millennium. I like the standalone episodes as much. There have been some good ones this season. Once I've finished reading the final episode I will post an overview of the season, posting my favourite and least favourite episodes.

Guest ZeusFaber

Thanks again for reading. The reason this was shortest (although not substantially different) was, by and large, because it had something of a troubled genesis and writing process, getting re-assigned when one writer departed at the last minute. I'll go into more details when I do the blog entry for this one.

Guest WaveCrest

I've just finished reading part 1 "Resurrection". Excellent episode which I was either going to give 4 and a half stars or five stars. I gave it five stars. Overall it was a great episode.

It was obvious Trepkos was telling Cain that Brad was the new problem for them, so they wired his car to explode. And instead Danner is killed. I've been thinking in the back of my mind that banner, which in the last split part of the banner on the right-hand side, it says someone will die in the series finale. I thought it could be any of them, when in fact it's turned out to be someone who wasn't one of the four used in the split banner for the final five episodes.

But I've just realised, that banner for the last five episodes had Lucy Butler in it so maybe that's who the banner is referring to, the person who dies in the last five episodes.

I thought it was well thought out, the two separate plots in Seattle and Washington DC. It was also great to see Giebelhouse back. He's one of my favourite occasional characters in Millennium.

I can't wait to see what happens in part 2 when it premieres next Friday.

Guest ZeusFaber

Thanks for reading.

As for the promo that said someone dies, that was in fact referring to Danner. If you remember, it was shown with a silhouette behind it, so it could have been anyone, not necessarily someone who was already on the promo.

But the last episode is yet to come, so it remains to be seen who else makes it out alive (or not).

Anyway, glad you enjoyed "Resurrection".

• Elders (Admins)

Had an email from someone saying he couldn't find this episode.

I sent him the links to the new hosting.

Assuming the BVC is to be updated now its back online (thats probably why he couldn't find it).

Guest ZeusFaber

How strange for someone to write an email rather than just check the latest thread.

Anyway, the site itself is in the process of a having a bit of a face-lift, but the episodes page should still be updated soon.