General VS5 Discussion

Rate this topic

Guest ZeusFaber

Reposting from BVC;

Give us more like this and we won’t need a thing. I loved seeing Ardis again.

You’ve balanced everything perfectly. Interspersing the action with the back story of reuniting Miranda and Frank, which was brilliantly achieved by our girl Jordan, IMO J

The murky anti-heroes ever present, keeping their true associations in the dark till the last moment.

Inspired and brilliantly in keeping with the integrity of the series. I don’t know how you do it. The original WRITERS couldn’t even do it!

I loved the third season for various reasons, but you’ve brought back the essence of what was intended.

I’ll edit this last bit to say, given the obstacles Carters team faced in the third season, it would have been nice to be able to just create and here, in this environment, that’s again possible.

Absolutely riveting. The chessboard was a wonderfully symbolic device.

Wondering if more along this line are being considered? I was still left with questions, not about the piece itself but the potential to expand on these characters. Challenging, I know. We think we know what black and white are but do we really?

Guest ZeusFaber

Thanks for reading and commenting.

As for more along this line, we will be exploing more of Legion as we continue, and you're going to see at least one other angel character some time down the road.