General VS5 Discussion

Rate this topic

Guest ZeusFaber

Guest WaveCrest

I've rated "Atonement" a C+, although now I wish I'd rated it lower than that. What was one of my least favourite episodes before, the one about the valet/painter I would rate higher than this episode, even though I gave that a C+.

This episode was a bit dull. An ordinary episode. However that happens sometimes when you read an excellent episode. It's followed by an episode which isn't as good.

Guest ZeusFaber

Thanks for continuing to read, WaveCrest. I'm glad someone here at TIWWA is.

Hope you enjoy the episodes ahead of you. I'm sure you'll get caught up by the time the series finale comes around.

Guest WaveCrest

ZeusFaber - I thought in the week about starting a thread on TIWWA asking people to take a look at the virtual fifth season episodes. I've noticed there have been one or two replies in the "One and Many" discussion thread from people who haven't replied in some of the other episode discussion threads. It's strange because I'm sure when I last posted in the virtual fourth season folder there were plenty of replies to the discussion threads for nearly every episode.

I haven't started a thread yet. Wanted to make sure it was alright with you.

Edited by WaveCrest

Guest WaveCrest

I did read through it quickly like I did with "Flew", but I just felt everything in that episode worked. And it was more interesting. It looks like it but I try not to be too critical because the writers of the virtual fifth season have I assumed taken a long time to write these stories.

I'm not saying I'm finding the virtual fourth season is better than the fifth season. I don't want to make it sound like that. There have been plenty of decent fifth season episodes.

Edited by WaveCrest

Guest WaveCrest

Not long finished reading "Critical Mass". Very good episode which looks to be setting things up nicely for the finale. A mytharc episode like "Forty Days and Forty Nights" and "Flew". I've been liking these MM mytharc episodes in this fifth season.

Guest WaveCrest

Just read the teaser and the opening few lines of the first act of "One and Many". I'll probably read the rest of the story tomorrow and post my thoughts afterwards. Strange opening but already has that feel of a Lucy Butler episode.

Guest ZeusFaber

There are a few more replies over at the BVC forums, which you're more than welcome to get involved in.

If you feel like starting a thread, go for it. Entirely up to you.