General VS5 Discussion

Rate this topic

Guest ZeusFaber

Guest ZeusFaber
AWESOME! Thanks for making this available here - I was looking around and checked the BVC site but didn't see the upload 'till I got here.

New episodes are always linked in the "Incoming" section of the BVC forums, or alternatively you can just go directly to the Millennium section of the BVC website at https://bvc.gypsypro.net/shows/millennium/index.html where you will also find things like our new Main Title sequence and other updates. You should never have any problems finding the new episodes.

Do you recommend that I read alternate season three and virtual season 4 first before I get into the 5th season?

Absolutely not. The alternate S3 has nothing to do with our season whatsoever -- we follow on form the real Season 3. As for VS4, we do treat it as "fannon" in most respects, but don't really continue their stories in any way, so I wouldn't recommend reading it all first. There's no need or advantage.

I hope you enjoy reading "The Begotten", and look forward to hearing your thoughts on it.

Guest ZeusFaber

Thanks, Old Man and Moriarty.

Naturally, it goes without saying that we'd love to hear peoples reviews and reactions, for better or worse. Even better if anyone would like to do some running review columns to rivals those done by 4Q2 for VS4.

A great episode. Better on the second read-through. Was a little difficult to get into in the beginning, but that's probably just me.

Good suspense.