General VS5 Discussion

Rate this topic

Guest ZeusFaber

Guest WaveCrest

Just finished reading Eye of the Needle (I started reading it over a week ago but left it. I decided to read the stories in two visits rather than all in one). The best episode so far and typical of Millennium, not a happy ending. Going against your typical Hollywood-style ending to a thriller/murder/drama. It's what I've always liked about The X Files and Millennium, that there are nearly every time unanswered questions, an open-ended climax, and not always a happy ending.

I gave it a B+. I'm remembering to rate each episode after I read it.

We need more people reading these stories (despite the strong, graphic, gory content. Which you expect with Millennium) and rating them.

Edited by WaveCrest

Guest ZeusFaber

Thanks for reading and commenting, WaveCrest.

I too had hoped that there would have been more people from TIWWA reading our episodes, but there you have it.

Guest AngeloShrine

Glad you liked it! And glad to finally "meet" you. ;-)

The original title was "Redemption" and then other possible titles we threw around were "Bloodlines" and "Lineage."

Angelo

Guest WaveCrest

Just finished reading "Laicite" which I started reading in the week. I've given it 3 and a half stars. I was wondering what to give it. That mark or 4 stars. But I felt that the episode wasn't as good as the one before it, although there were some wonderful scenes in it. I felt the space story overall was a bit dull. However it was more interesting than the X Files episode "Space" which was really dull. I just find space-related stories in TV shows boring. It's got to take something really interesting to keep me from getting bored. This story had a few twists to keep it from getting boring, and the scenes with Peter and the Millennium Group and Jordan seeing Miranda, followed by the scene with Miranda visiting Frank at his and Jordan's home, kept things very interesting. I think she's a very good character, well written. A welcome addition to the cast this season. A ray of sunshine is an apt description. I'm not saying she's brightened up a dull cast. I'm simply saying she looks like a ray of sunshine (based on the picture of the actress playing her) and my reaction from reading her scenes is the same.

What I'm doing now when reading each episode in two parts, is reading the teaser of the next episode after reading the rest of the story after the teaser of the last episode, and so on. It gives me a taster of the next episode whilst still thinking about the episode I've just read.

Edited by WaveCrest