General VS5 Discussion

Rate this topic

Guest ZeusFaber

Guest ZeusFaber

Due to circumstances beyond my control, "Burning Man" has been delayed and will now air at a later date.

We can only apologise for any dissapointment or inconvenience.

Guest Moriarty
Due to circumstances beyond my control, "Burning Man" has been delayed and will now air at a later date.

We can only apologise for any dissapointment or inconvenience.

No need for apologies. You guys are doing a great job.

Guest WaveCrest

Re: "Word for Word"

A good episode but not one of my favourites (based on how it ended). It was predictable in parts (the main reason being who the killer was). However there were some good scenes in it.

Guest WaveCrest

Re: "Götterdämmerung"

It's the best episode so far. It wasn't until the boy confronted Leonard that I thought he was someone who was looking out for Jordan, to protect her. I was just a bit disappointed when Frank used his cell-phone to call Brad and tell him to get to the school. It's a bit of a cliche in stories these days that they call someone to get there quickly as soon as they can. Locke wasn't needed anyway, apart from arresting the boy. If this cliche hadn't happened I would have given this sixth episode 4 and a half stars or the full five stars. So up to that point the episode was five stars, but after that I'd give it 4 stars.

Very decent episode overall.

I've been interested in knowing what "Götterdämmerung" means, since I started reading this story. What does it mean?

Edited by ZeusFaber

Guest ZeusFaber

Thanks for reading, WaveCrest. Good to hear your feedback.

For more information on the meaning of the title, I'd direct you to the blog entry for this episode hosted here at TIWWA.