General VS5 Discussion

Rate this topic

Guest ZeusFaber

Guest WaveCrest

I thought "Who We Are" was another excellent episode. It and "Götterdämmerung" have been the best episodes so far. And no Logan in this episode either which was a bonus (my least favourite new recurring character this season. Melinda on the other hand has been an excellent new character in my opinion).

Guest ZeusFaber

Thanks for reading, WaveCrest. Continue to appreciate your comments.

And no Logan in this episode either which was a bonus (my least favourite new recurring character this season. Melinda on the other hand has been an excellent new character in my opinion).

Would those be Locke and Miranda? LOL. :bigsmile:

Guest WaveCrest

Re: "Parturition"

A decent story which I thought was going to be boring and cliched (I wanted to get this one out of the way as I looked at the title of the next episode to remind me, and it was one I was looking forward to read. I remember seeing the promo ad for it posted on here, before the Friday 5x10 premiered), but in fact it turned out different to how I expected it to. It got better as it went on. The end of the story and the final scene reminded me of the young version of Michael Myers in the original Halloween.

Guest WaveCrest

Best episode of season 5 so far. I've given it 4 and a half stars because while I was going to give "Forty Days and Forty Nights" 5 stars a couple of things which happened in the episode in the fourth act reminded me of The X Files two-parter "Nothing Important Happened Today". But while it was a typical Millennium/X F Files conspiracy episode there was enough happening to prevent the episode from being deja-vu. It felt fresh and was an enjoyable, entertaining read.

I hope the remaining 12 episodes are as good as this one.

Guest WaveCrest

ZeusFaber - I can't look at episode 5x11 - "Sleep of Reason". But then I noticed that it dosen't say "HTML" but "PDF" instead. Yet I think, when I've clicked on the highlighted link underneath each of the episodes' icons in the "New episode online" thread, I've had to click on the "PDF" highlighted link on the newly opened page to read the story (because I installed Adobe Reader on my computer a while ago).

I'd rather not skip a story and go onto 5x12.

Edited by WaveCrest