Greetings all

Guest Eddie

Hi everyone,

I'm happy to have recently discovered this forum and website. I wanted to introduce myself, and I look forward to reading and discussing one of my favorite series, Millennium. I first viewed it during its premier run in the late 90's, and have just finished watching the DVD series. Hope you all have a great New Year. Take care ~

Ed

Guest cutiepie
Hi everyone,

I'm happy to have recently discovered this forum and website. I wanted to introduce myself, and I look forward to reading and discussing one of my favorite series, Millennium. I first viewed it during its premier run in the late 90's, and have just finished watching the DVD series. Hope you all have a great New Year. Take care ~

Ed

HI ED,

I'M ALSO NEW TO THIS SITE BUT WOULD LIKE TO SAY WELCOME AND HAVE FUN FINDING OUT EVERYTHING THERE IS TO KNOW ABOUT MILLENNIUM.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Hi everyone,

Ed

Welcome ED, I'm sure that you will be very pleased with the discussion this board has to offer. You will find that someone here will probably be able to answer just about every question you can come up with regarding the series. I know that I have been enlightened countless times, and have been given a better understanding of the show through the great discussions we have had here. It's always fun to start a new thread about a topic, but I have also found that many of the questions I have had regarding the show have already been covered in previous threads, and if I dig a bit or do a quick search for a topic, many times I can find instant answers or opinions. Have a good time posting and happy new year!!

Guest SouthernCelt

Welcome, Eddie! Are the rest of the Cruisers lurking in the wings? (Sorry, but I couldn't resist; "Eddie and the Cruisers" is one of my favorites.)

As said above, we've got a lot of near-expert Millennium fans here and if a question about something on the show has come up before, discussion and opinions on it are bound to be found somewhere in one of the threads.

Visit often 'cause there's a lot of traffic here.

Hi Eddie! You´ve come to the right place, there is nothing better out there regarding MILLENNIUM than this site...WELCOME!

Thanks very much : )