Best Of Millennium - Mark Snow

Rate this topic

The Old Man

Guest ZeusFaber

Wow, great stuff! What a Christmas present. Thanks Old Man.

I'm still left with a couple of questions that the previews didn't answer. Can anyone indulge me?:

1. Do any of the pilot tracks include the "chaotic brass" music used for the chase on the bridge, and in several of the teaser promos?

2. Do any of the "Midnight of the Century" tracks include Mark Snow's closing arrangement of "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen"?

3. Is the third "Omerta" track the only one to feature those brilliant choral voices?

Oh how I long for the real thing...

Wow, great stuff! What a Christmas present. Thanks Old Man.

I'm still left with a couple of questions that the previews didn't answer. Can anyone indulge me?:

1. Do any of the pilot tracks include the "chaotic brass" music used for the chase on the bridge, and in several of the teaser promos?

2. Do any of the "Midnight of the Century" tracks include Mark Snow's closing arrangement of "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen"?

3. Is the third "Omerta" track the only one to feature those brilliant choral voices?

Oh how I long for the real thing...

ZF - in regards to question 1 - if i remember right, the "chaotic brass" piece is on the pirated promotional compilation, not the one on itunes..

in re: question 3 : Its been a while since i have heard either compilation (taking a break, can only handle so much darkness!!)...but i remember at least two tracks from Omerta that have the choral voices...

PM me at your first convienence -

Fourth Horseman

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

Just a quick note to ask if anyone knows if these tunes are available anywhere else besides iTunes? Not having an iPod and not being in the USA doesn't help, but after hearing those previews, I'm dying to get hold of them.

As good as they are, the X Files movie soundtrack and The Truth and The Light can't comapre to Millennium.

Thanks in advance

Baz

• Elders (Admins)

LOL! I hope they are up to the task for you!

Its just plain crazy - they should release it worldwide since the Internet is supposed to have no boundaries. Fox! - Take our money, please!

• 2 months later...
Guest Janset
they should release it worldwide since the Internet is supposed to have no boundaries.

I agree,I'm desperately looking for this soundtrack,I have to find it. I never unterstand why they released it

in the US only.

Edited by Janset

• 5 months later...