Somehow....

Rate this topic

Guest WaveCrest

Guest amnesic

Hey... I took that screenshot.. :)

see.. https://www.thisiswhoweare.8m.com/satanpics.htm

It's funny coming back after all this time away from the community and seeing how stuff from my site has spread to other uses.. including one of the avatars on this site. :) COOL! :tongue:

And the episode was "Matroyshka" BTW.. :)

Jason

www.thisiswhoweare.8m.com

that screen shot sould ake a really cool avatar!

And is FOX still making really bad pseudo-science documentaries? I remember FOX gettting hammered from critics for having Geraldo open a previousl undiscovered part of a pyriamid live on TV

• 5 years later...

This is my favorite episode of MLLM. It is like a hip version CS Lewis's Screwtape Letters. I don't think it would be as good if you you didn't already know a lot about the character of Frank Black. The thread of this depressed looking man that can see their true essence is a great back story that adds insight.

The philosophy and religion behind the devils' words is amazing. The satire is thick: it makes fun of MLLM, X-Files, FOX, and "true crime" stories. Two of man's most evil inventions are not atomic bombs and guns, but the alarm clock and TV. I can not say I have a favorite part. That would be like saying I have a favorite part of a Renoir; I like the whole of it!

• 2 months later...
Guest benny

I hang out at a coffe shop with my freinds sometimes after work and i sometimes say were going to be old geezers hanging out in a coffe shop for the rest of our lives! Then i saw this episode and laughed at the irony of it all, and we called the shop in question the old geezers club before i saw this episode... kinda weird, life imitating art or the other way around?

Hi guys,

I agree with you guys, a gem of an episode and one which many of the MM admirers we have spoken to of late have cited as amongst their favourites , if not the favourite. I read a really interesting interview with Glen Morgan recently where he stated that there have been a number of occasions when studios have offered M&W a guaranteed pick up on a pilot if they could get Darin involved and on each occasion he turned them down, much to their chagrin, despite the odds. They had asked him to write for Space Above and Beyond but he wasn't in the mood and when he approached them during MM and said, right I feel like doing something now, Glen and James actually tried to talk him out of it, fearing that his approach would not sit comfortably with the mood of Millennium but acquiesced and the rest is history.

Thank God they did.

Eth

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JanieJones

this episode is so out of left field but its so brilliant and insightful that it just might be my favourite episode of Millennium. I love Frank's reaction to seeing the devils, comic brilliance, but then again I always love me some Lance.

It's one of those episodes that the more you see it the more you appreciate it. It grows on you. The waiter peeing in the coffee was a great addition, and then the devils comment at the end about how good the coffee was. Awesome!

:signlol:

Guest thadarkside

Well all of you will be quite pleased with Episode 4 of the Millennium Group Sessions podcast. Not only do we discuss the comedy aspect of Millennium, including Somehow Satan Got Behind Me, we actually have an interview with actor Austin Basille who played the clerk at the Donut Hole!

• 3 months later...
Guest Privatepsychedelicreel

It's the MillenniuM episode i've seen the most times and it's absolutely brilliant. I merely love it. It's funny and so serious and dark in the same time. My favorite part of the episode is the one with the fat guy who's "livin' a so called normal life" and "the torments he puts himself through for the sake of such a life". So eloquent and right to the point.

" Hoc est qui sumus "