A sad Millenniium fan :(

Guest thadarkside

Guest thadarkside

First I want to say this is a great board and it's awesome to see so many people passionate about Millennium. Lance is one of my all time favorite actors and is also one of the most underrated actors in Hollywood!

I watched the original run of the first season and just thought the show was amazing. Then, when Season 2 started, I was kind of turned off by the X-files feeling to the season and quit watching the show and never saw Season 3.

Fast forward to 2 months ago, I am at the local Best Buy and see that they have all the season sets for $19.99 a piece, I couldn't pass that up. Now I am on the final disc of Season 3 and i am bumming out big time. What a great series! I forgot how raw and gritty the show was and Lance was perect for the part.

I think my favorite season is season 3 followed closely by Season 1.

Well, enough rambling! Keep up this excellent board and I look forward to reading and posting topics!

troy

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Elders (Admins)

Welcome to This is who we are! :ouro:

Season 3 certainly had some great episodes, but it wasn't my favourite. To be honest I can't decide if I like S2 or S1 the best, they each have their own great values.

We have some great topics here discussing the show and its mythology, have fun catching up and feel free to join in any topic you like, the more the merrier!

Great member name you have too! Reminds me of my old beloved Darkside magazines that I used to buy!

• Thank you for not contributing to the spread of fake or inaccurate content, speculation or false information especially in relation to current worldwide health events.
  • Need help? For technical related issues, please use our Support Forum.
  • To report spam or inappropriate content, please use the Report option which flags all community Elders and autohides the content if multiple reports are received before site staff can respond directly.

• Elders (Moderators)

Welcome to TIWWA! :clapping: But I don´t quite get it: Why are you sad? Am I missing something? :bigsmile:

"We worry...we wait...who´s gonna see a different future?"
Frank Black

"Are you aware how often you use negative associated words?"
"No, I don´t neither."

Jose Chung´s Doomsday Defense

• Elders (Admins)

If I was into Season 3 for the first time, knowing its the last season, I'd be sad too! :cry:

Millennium Group Hug! :grouphug:

• Thank you for not contributing to the spread of fake or inaccurate content, speculation or false information especially in relation to current worldwide health events.
  • Need help? For technical related issues, please use our Support Forum.
  • To report spam or inappropriate content, please use the Report option which flags all community Elders and autohides the content if multiple reports are received before site staff can respond directly.

• Elders (Moderators)
If I was into Season 3 for the first time, knowing its the last season, I'd be sad too! :cry:

Millennium Group Hug! :grouphug:

Ok, I can see that... :bigsmile::grouphug:

"We worry...we wait...who´s gonna see a different future?"
Frank Black

"Are you aware how often you use negative associated words?"
"No, I don´t neither."

Jose Chung´s Doomsday Defense

Guest makavelli187

thank you to everyone for the warm welcome. Yes, I am sad because I know once I have finished off the last disc of Season 3, that is it. :(

Oh well, better to have then not to have at all right??

I have turned several of my friends onto the show now and they just love it. Are any of you guys reading the virtual seasons? What are your thoughts on virtual season 4 and the start of virtual season 5?

thanks for the millennium group hug! LOL! it's funny, I am a systems analyst for a tech company and when I turn my pc on in the morning, instead of the normal Windows start up sound, it starts playing the Millennium theme...someone walked past my desk and said, wow, cool music! now they are a big fan!

Guest gethsemane

19.99 a set? You should be elated not sad! I paid twice that (happily). All kidding aside, I know what your feeling. When I finished watching each season I felt like I was coming off a high. It really was a depressed feeling but you can always get a fix by rewatching them.

Guest betweenthelines

The prices have been reduced further? Last time I was at Best Buy the DVDs cost $31.99 per set. $19.99 is even better...

Anyway, I was sad towards the end of Season 3. Even though it's my least favorite season, the concluding episodes were among the show's best. I really do believe that the writers could have crafted a fantastic fourth season had ratings been strong enough. Oh well, at least we have the virtual seasons.