new post totals

Guest MillenniumIsBliss

Guest MillenniumIsBliss

just wondered if anyone knows why I suddenly have so many more total posts? I just realized today that I am only a little more than 100 posts away from 1500 posts, and it was just a few days ago that I got to 1250. It seems like 100 or so posts have been added to my total, thereby putting me on the brink of being a Millennium group "Old Man". Are the off topic posts now included. I will check that out after I post this. I noticed that Southern Celt is now way ahead of me, so I am guessing that the off topic posts have been added to the totals. He is the most active poster there.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest MillenniumIsBliss

Sure enough, the off topic posts are now being included. Another strange thing I noticed is that I just tripped the flood controls for the first time in many months, and it seems like I am back to the 20 second wait instead of the 5 second wait time that I have become accustomed to. Any insight into these developments would be appreciated, although they aren't really any big deal.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss

Oops, never mind, I just noticed the note at the top of the page "Posting now increments your post count". I am still wondering about the flood control though, maybe just a temporary glitch.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Just noticed my last post took me to 1500. :kickin: You may pay homage to the newest "Old Man" as your time permits... :swingin:

Ah haaaah, it all becomes clear now. You have obviously bribed the Old Man and gotten him to include the off topic posts as part of a conspiracy to move up in the TIWWA member ranks. I just hope you don't abuse your new found power. :oneeyedwinK

Guest SouthernCelt
Ah haaaah, it all becomes clear now. You have obviously bribed the Old Man and gotten him to include the off topic posts as part of a conspiracy to move up in the TIWWA member ranks. I just hope you don't abuse your new found power. :oneeyedwinK

I am shocked...simply SHOCKED... :eyes: that you would presume that the true Old Man and I would conspire! :oneeyedwinK:bigsmile:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
I am shocked...simply SHOCKED... :eyes: that you would presume that the true Old Man and I would conspire! :oneeyedwinK:bigsmile:

Hmm, typical Southern Celt policy..... Deny everything. :oneeyedwinK

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
i was on the brink of havin 1900 and for some reason i lost a 100 posts. What happen?

Maybe they decided to remove some of your really bad posts. Oh, but now that I think about it, that would be a lot more than 100. :rofl::fool::roedecker:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines