Antipas/The Omen

Rate this topic

I was watching the old version of the Omen tonight and saw many parallels of Antipas especially with the nanny and Damien versus Lucy and Divina. Both very nurturing and also having alternative motives. Just wondering if anyone else have the same thoughts

Guest Moriarty
I was watching the old version of the Omen tonight and saw many parallels of Antipas especially with the nanny and Damien versus Lucy and Divina. Both very nurturing and also having alternative motives. Just wondering if anyone else have the same thoughts

You are absolutely correct Joe. It was clearly Carter and Spotnitz their intention to make a tribute to The Omen. The house, the nanny thing, John Saxum even says at one point: "It's like an Omen". It is the scene where he is standing at the window and phoning to someome I believe. So yeah, Antipas is a tribute to The Omen.

• 2 years later...