Guest MurmuredDream

Guest MurmuredDream

greetings.

i'm new to this site but not to Millennium. been a fan since it first aired and it remains to be my favorite series of all time. i was thrilled to a) find a fan site that still brings updated news and b) hear of the impending DVD release and soundtrack thats now out for download. so cheers to them!

the last i've seen Millennium was when it went off the air so my memory of episodes and details are fuzzy. all for the best really as, when the DVD comes out, it will be like seeing them all again for the first time. that said, now for my first question:

In the intro, what other word/phrase (if any) was used at the end, besides "who cares?" and "the time is near"?

an elementary question for some of you im sure. well, its a pleasure to meet you all and i'll be happy to answer any questions you may have for me.

thanks.

greetings.

i'm new to this site but not to Millennium. been a fan since it first aired and it remains to be my favorite series of all time. i was thrilled to a) find a fan site that still brings updated news and b) hear of the impending DVD release and soundtrack thats now out for download. so cheers to them!

the last i've seen Millennium was when it went off the air so my memory of episodes and details are fuzzy. all for the best really as, when the DVD comes out, it will be like seeing them all again for the first time. that said, now for my first question:

In the intro, what other word/phrase (if any) was used at the end, besides "who cares?" and "the time is near"?

an elementary question for some of you im sure. well, its a pleasure to meet you all and i'll be happy to answer any questions you may have for me.

thanks.

WELCOME-WELCOME-WELCOME!...to our mysteeerious little group! :smokin: we hope you enjoy it's many forums/topics and should you ever have ?'s/comments/concerns please do not hesitate to contact either myself or site owner Graham.

....to answer your question,here were the words/phrases used for each season:

SEASON-1: WAIT/WORRY/WHO CARE'S?

SEASON-2: THIS IS......WHO WE ARE/THE TIME IS NEAR

SEASON-3: WAIT/WORRY/THE TIME IS NEAR

AGAIN,WELCOME!

se7en :ouro:

Guest BlakNo1

Hello, one and all! Long time member, first time poster. I've been a fan since the show first started. I have a good collection of episodes on VHS + CD-ROM, not complete, just the episodes I view as vital to the overall story.

I promise that once I start watching again on a regular basis, you'll hear from me a lot more. I can also assure one and all that I push this show mercilessly on anyone I come across. Talk to all of you soon! :ouro:

Hello, one and all! Long time member, first time poster. I've been a fan since the show first started. I have a good collection of episodes on VHS + CD-ROM, not complete, just the episodes I view as vital to the overall story.

I promise that once I start watching again on a regular basis, you'll hear from me a lot more. I can also assure one and all that I push this show mercilessly on anyone I come across. Talk to all of you soon! :ouro:

.......A hearty welcome BlackNo.1 ! On behalf of the Admin team i want to thank you for joining us and hope that you find this board,and it's,at this point,almost endless topics to be enjoyable. We hope you come here and post often!

~THANKS AGAIN,PEACE,

se7en :ouro:

• 1 month later...