Megan on 24

Rate this topic

Guest ein042

Megan Gallager in the new Season of 24! Just a brief glimpse of her as the mom of a boy who's friend next door is a terrorist!

I almost fell off the sofa!

Blockbuster opening to the new season, I can't wait for the second 2 hour part tonight. Good shot of her in the promo for it. I suspect we'll see more of her tonight since her son's been kidnapped!

Absolutely!

Be nice if they could cast her as something besides a Mom. Which is cool, but .. maybe sometime she could be assistant to the President or something?

• Elders (Admins)

I just watched last nights 2 hour premiere of Season 6 of 24, it was excellent and well on form. Megan appeared on screen pretty soon into the show, it was great to see her again even if she was looking like a harrassed housewife!

New episode tonight!

I agree and I hope she goes on to more projects. She did look a little different, this had to be filmed prior to her appearance in Oct at Collector Mania. She looks so great now.

Ms. Gallagher mentioned to me that she was going to be in the new series of 24 when I met her at Collectormania a few months ago. I can remember if I mentioned that in my discussion of that day. Great seeing her in action again. "Mom of a boy who's friend next door is a terrorist"... sounds and looks fairly Millenniumistic if you asked me!