Megan on 24

Rate this topic

Guest ein042

Ms. Gallagher mentioned to me that she was going to be in the new series of 24 when I met her at Collectormania a few months ago. I can remember if I mentioned that in my discussion of that day. Great seeing her in action again. "Mom of a boy who's friend next door is a terrorist"... sounds and looks fairly Millenniumistic if you asked me!

They aired 24 opposite Hero's last night and I had to work so haven't seen hour 3 yet. I don't want to spoil it anyway but yeah, Definitely great to see her again!

Glad you figured out what I meant :oneeyedwinK

Glad you figured out what I meant :oneeyedwinK

I often have the same jaw dropping reaction when I see something in a show that is blatantly Millenniumistic in a show or movie - especially when there is an former 1013 cast or crew member involved in the progam or film. So, I recognised your reaction right off!

• 3 months later...
Guest WaveCrest

I didn't think to ask Megan if she was appearing in 24 when I saw her at Collectormania last October. But I didn't know she was in 24 until I saw her in the season 6 'four episodes over two nights' premiere promos. I thought "I'm sure that's Megan Gallagher!". And when her first episode premiered in the UK I realised that was her in the promos.

She didn't have much to do in her role. Maybe it's because there were less cast members in Millennium so the work wasn't stretched across the cast compared to when she appeared in 24. I've been disappointed by the writing this season. Although it's been a lot better since episode 15.

Edited by WaveCrest