Dixon?

Rate this topic

Guest Second Coming

Guest Second Coming

I remember you saying that you were updating the episode guide. I read all of the updated Season 1 episode guide and it was fantastic. I was just curious if you are going to get around to the other seasons anytime soon. Thanks.

The entire Abyss episode guide will soon be revamped to match the first season overhaul. I am in the midst of updating the episode entries for the second and third seasons now. It's taking me a little while to pull it all together but I am working on it whenever possible and I hope to have the guides up in the not-too-distant future.

Once the entire episode guide has been redone the rest of the site will follow. In the coming month or two the entire Abyss website will be remodeled and updated. (It's my goal, actually, to have the entire website redone in advance of the release of the series on DVD.)

Hang in there! It's on the way.

Guest Second Coming

oh good. I didn't know if you still planned to do this or if you had lost interest. I'm not in any hurry or anything. I was just curious if you were still planning on doing it. Thanks Dixon!

You're telling me! Indeed, there aren't enough hours in the day. I try to juggle my projects as best I can, and I wish I were able to devote more time and energy to the Abyss than I already do. We do what we can.