fox is apperently confussed

Rate this topic

Guest We are all sheperds

now I just heard that they have cancelled Wonderfall :angryred::cry::cry: A show I was really liking AND IT WAS ONLY ON FOR 5 WEEKS Them F***k b*******s :angryred::angryred::angryred:

Guest se7en

.....it may be cancelled but it's not dead yet. this time actual critics,along with it's rabid fans,are rallying with the producer/creator to have the show moved to a different network AND to have the complete 13-episodes,including those yet unseen,released on DVD this fall/winter. it ain't over till it's over. FOX: bunch of f***-wads! :angry_steaming_big:

~se7en

-(and STILL not one show performing as well,or lasting more than a year,in MM's old day and timeslot. coincidence? Hmmmmm?)-

• Elders (Moderators)
-(and STILL not one show performing as well,or lasting more than a year,in MM's old day and timeslot. coincidence? Hmmmmm?)-

Well I think people just don´t care anymore, because they know that whatever show airs at that date, they won´t get the chance to watch it entirely... :grin2:

Well I think people just don´t care anymore, because they know that whatever show airs at that date, they won´t get the chance to watch it entirely... :grin2:

Ah-Ha! The Curse of MillenniuM! :devil::devil01::Ouro_Large::Owls_Ouro_Large::frank_black: