Millennium dvd update on the Abyss!

Rate this topic

Guest Second Coming

• Elders (Moderators)

Wow, an interview with Mark Snow. Not even on the X-Files-Boxes you hear a word from the creator of the musical dimensions of MM and XF. Or was there ? Maybe I went over it... :alien:

Alex :ouro:

Wow, an interview with Mark Snow. Not even on the X-Files-Boxes you hear a word from the creator of the musical dimensions of MM and XF. Or was there ? Maybe I went over it... :alien:

Alex :ouro:

....how sweeeeeeeet it is! but they better find a way to get Thomas J. Wright in there! i mean he only directed almost 1/3 of "all" episodes and was producer for S-2/3. ...but i'm simply ecstatic about Johannessen and Robert McLachlan! and pretty stunned that James wong is in there considering all the strife and ill will between M&W and FOX. ..very strange,but interesting. :thinking_big:

~se7en :ouro:

Guest WaveCrest

I would have thought James Wong would be involved in any possible extras for a Season 2 DVD set, but did he write/co-write some Season 1 episodes? Was Dead Letters one of them?

Secondly, is it possible if I can post the news at my main forum X Files UK?

Guest chrisnu

Morgan & Wong wrote "Dead Letters", "522666", and "The Thin White Line" in Season 1. I'd like their thoughts on "The Thin White Line" particularly.

The Rumor Mill over at the digital bits is reporting that Millennium season one and Harsh realm will be released around teh same time X-Files season 9 comes out in November. Also the rumor mill goes on to say that Space: Above and Beyond and The Lone Gunmen are being considered for dVd release depending on how well Millennium and Harsh Realm sell (Huh?!).

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

Morgan & Wong wrote "Dead Letters", "522666", and "The Thin White Line" in Season 1. I'd like their thoughts on "The Thin White Line" particularly.

...for me,without a doubt,"The Thin White Line" is M&W's Millennial-masterpiece. simply stunning episode.

...se7en :ouro: