Do you have a Millennium, X-Files or Ten Thirteen related website?

Rate this topic

The Old Man

Actually it's in Russian Joe :yes:

Yatanis clearly has excellent written English skills despite this not being her first language and she joins a growing number of other members who's language skills never cease to amaze or impress me.

Best wishes,

Eth

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Yatanis
I cant read it, its cryptic

It is Russian. I'll make it easier to you, if you want. Visit that page and look on the left. There will be no cryptic ;)

https://henriksen.ucoz.ru/photo/7

Yatanis clearly has excellent written English skills despite this not being her first language and she joins a growing number of other members who's language skills never cease to amaze or impress me.

Oh, Eth, thank you so much! You make me blush to the roots of my hair :embarassed:

• 2 weeks later...

I feel so left out... I can speak English, I'm alright with Spanish, iffy in Italian, and I can swear in about six or seven other languages. Pays to watch televison and have friends that speak other languages.

Yatanis- I love that webpage... the fact the site didn't forget that Lance was Sergeant Neff in Damien: Omen 2 sends my heart in a flutter. One of the first times I saw him was in that movie. So you made my day with that site. Thanks! ^_^

Guest Yatanis
Yatanis- I love that webpage... the fact the site didn't forget that Lance was Sergeant Neff in Damien: Omen 2 sends my heart in a flutter. One of the first times I saw him was in that movie. So you made my day with that site. Thanks! ^_^

I'm glad you like my site. And caps. Frankly, I don't like movies like Omen, but Lance was superb there so I can't ignore it ;)