Profile for Murder

Rate this topic

Guest WaveCrest

• 5 years later...
Guest WaveCrest

I've checked on Amazon and sadly Profile for Murder is only available on VHS. It has never been released on DVD, either on Region 1 or Region 2. Don't know about Region 4 though.

• 8 years later...

I have a few VHS tapes that I refuse to part with because they haven't been put on DVD yet, and may never.  I will try and find the time to search for Profile for Murder.  Like to see it.

There's a VHS on sale at Amazon for 18.  That's all I could find, but someone has posted it on YouTube with a couple ads for other movies at the beginning, which can be edited out with an editing program.  It's not the best copy, but at least it's watchable.  Starts out with Lance in a sex scene, but all I could think of was Lucy Butler...LOL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXUhgpbOe2Y

Edited by Earthnut

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/25/2018 at 1:55 PM, Earthnut said:

I have a few VHS tapes that I refuse to part with because they haven't been put on DVD yet, and may never.  I will try and find the time to search for Profile for Murder.  Like to see it.

There's a VHS on sale at Amazon for 18.  That's all I could find, but someone has posted it on YouTube with a couple ads for other movies at the beginning, which can be edited out with an editing program.  It's not the best copy, but at least it's watchable.  Starts out with Lance in a sex scene, but all I could think of was Lucy Butler...LOL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXUhgpbOe2Y

and sadly Profile for Murder is one of those films! I can't even find the soundtrack for it because it was never digitally released!   

I remember Lucy Butler having a run with Frank! LOL!

Edited by B1SH0P-BL4CK

Yeah, Lucy got him in a motel room, if I remember correctly off the top of my head, it was in the episode Antipas.

There were multiple people involved with the music, and after looking them up at IMDb this is what I found out.  I searched each name on the Internet and couldn't find anything about this movie.  Looks like this music might be a dead end unless someone knows how to extract it from the movie.  I sure don't.

Music by ~
Barron Abramovitch ~ movie not listed
Jeremy Sweet ~ movie not listed
Tim Gosselin (music assistant)

Original Music ~
Amotz Plessner (orchestrator)
Edgardo Simone (orchestrator)

Music Supervisor ~
Lloyd Michael Cook