The virtual Season 4

Rate this topic

Guest WaveCrest

Guest WaveCrest

When I first found out about the TIWWA site I spotted a link to a virtual Season 4 which I was very interested in. There were four episodes listed. Well just now I wanted to have a proper look this time as I was thinking about starting a new discussion once I'd had a look. I've realised that what I thought was part of a virtual fourth season wasn't! That was some fan fiction. There is a fan-fiction full virtual Season 4 but it's in the link below on the TIWWA news page.

I've got to say....wow. :smokin: I've only read some of the story plots but I'll say this...... If only they could make it into a real fourth season!

• Elders (Admins)

Hi,

I started to read some of Virtual Season Four the other day on Jason Walsh's site:

https://www.victoria.tc.ca/~wp623/frames.htm

It came across as very realistic, professional and it was easy to imagine the scenes actually taking place in front of me on my own television. I was only dissapointed to discover that it went with the assumption that it was Peter Watt's body discovered in the Watt's residence which I couldn't go with at all. However that's just my personal viewpoint. I will be reading more.

I was thinking it would be a terrible shame if all that hard work dissapeared - perhaps the virtual episodes and the Behind the Scenes/Character Info could be archived here at TIWWA? However I have since discovered that they are in fact already duplicated at Millennial Abyss here:

https://www.timferrante.com/Abyss/VS4/VS4.html

I was a bit confused reading your post Wavecrest, in relation to links etc at TIWWA. Then I realised you were not talking about "This Is Who We Are" MillenniuM Message Board but Jason's "This Is Who We Are"! Confused? You will be!

Regards,

Graham :ouro:

Guest WaveCrest

The Old Man,

I didn't realise I had caused you some confusion! Before I come onto the boards to log in (I don't keep the forum address so I can go straight onto it) I first come onto the "TIWWA info" page. There's a link further down the page on the left to these boards called "Message boards".

When you said the virtual stories were already archived I thought "they're on the TIWWA news page", which is the "TIWWA info" page.

Guest A Stranger

I read most of them a few years ago after it was all done and was very impressed. There was a little bit of everything and it only a very few "fan fic" type moments. You could tell they were made by season two fans though as it played up some of those themes. But yeah, I could imagine seeing most of those episodes. I actually still have some vivid images in my mind.

Guest chrisnu

I've only read the first two episode so far, but as fan fiction I'm very impressed. The imagery, atmosphere, and charater interaction is very well done. As actual episodes of MLM, they're good, but lack a little narratively. I don't want to give away much of the episodes, but the major plotline of "Genesis" felt like a repackaged episode from Season 3 that I will not name, and "Blood And Water" was similar in theme to latter-half Season 2 episode. I'm sure the series gains some steam along the road, so I'll definitely keep on reading. So far, much better than the first series of Season 3 episodes. IMHO of course. :ouro:

PS. I noticed that my impression is that the writers (at least of the first couple of episodes) are big Season 2 fans, what with the imagery and more of the Group.

Guest TheUnknownSuperior

I am glad to continue to host the VS4.. between me and Dix it wont go away!! The VS was great and I can speak objectively despite the fact that I wrote one of the episodes... :grin2:

read up, enjoy and various stuff like that!! :)

- Jason

• 2 weeks later...
Guest WaveCrest

One night last week I started reading the first episode Genesis and read just past the first scene after the teaser. It sounds good. I was fascinated and very interested by the teaser about the Creation but confused by the mention of the Old Man. I thought he was killed off in the Season 2 two-parter Owls/Roosters? I know that being as this is fanfiction things can be changed.

Guest A Stranger
One night last week I started reading the first episode Genesis and read just past the first scene after the teaser. It sounds good. I was fascinated and very interested by the teaser about the Creation but confused by the mention of the Old Man. I thought he was killed off in the Season 2 two-parter Owls/Roosters? I know that being as this is fanfiction things can be changed.

The Elder from "Owls/Roosters" became the new Old Man at the end of that episode. And the new Elder is the guy who interogates Frank from "Luminary," as seen in "Matroyoshka," I can't remeber his name though.

Guest chrisnu

I'm through the first 13 episodes now. As fan fiction, overall the series has been excellent for the most part. As episodes of Millennium, it's had its share of ups and downs. A few great episodes so far ("Gestalt", "Hostile Elements", "Our Own Flesh and Blood"), a lot of good to average ones, and some total bombs. I'm talking "Human Essence"-like bombs. I'm still hoping that the big picture is revealed soon, though; so far, story-wise not much progress has been made.

Guest A Stranger
I'm through the first 13 episodes now. As fan fiction, overall the series has been excellent for the most part. As episodes of Millennium, it's had its share of ups and downs. A few great episodes so far ("Gestalt", "Hostile Elements", "Our Own Flesh and Blood"), a lot of good to average ones, and some total bombs. I'm talking "Human Essence"-like bombs. I'm still hoping that the big picture is revealed soon, though; so far, story-wise not much progress has been made.

Just skip the the last two-parter, that's what I did. :bigsmile::smokin: