The virtual Season 4

Rate this topic

Guest WaveCrest

For the people who wondered about the series being made into books. The first two episodes - Gehenna, & the french man are in paper backs. I don't know if they are out of print at this time, but they were avalible.

mellennium stuff

gehenna

the frenchman

the above links will take you to amazon.com the second link is for Gehenna, the third, for the french man.

only 36 of them left!

kath

Guest se7en

..... www.alibris.com has SCADS of 'em. both the U.S. and european versions. -(occasionaly they even have preview copies/advanced copies which often contain the original insert explaining the proposed "series" of books and even where best to display them! these are harder to come across though.)

~CHEERS,

se7en :ouro::smokin:

Guest WaveCrest

I'm still reading Geshalt at the moment. Ryan Frost is really gelling into the season so far. He's a great sidekick for Frank. The investigation has got very interesting now. I'm about halfway through now.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest WaveCrest

I'm a bit surprised by anyone asking me! I haven't resumed my reading of Geshalt in a few weeks as for a couple of weeks I couldn't use my computer really as I had a worm on it. Part of the problem is sorted with my use of the net. Back on here. But I haven't got round to looking at Geshalt yet but I will soon.

Guest WaveCrest

The Unknown Superior,

Just finished reading Geshalt. Found it to be the best story so far. I slowly got engrossed in it and as it came to the end it became very interesting and made those mentions of the television screen an important part of the story which had seemed non-relevant to what was going on. I'd forgot about Frank's dream sequence of the doors mentioned at the end.

Guest WaveCrest

I've read the 4th episode translated as 'salt of the earth'. My least favourite so far. Is it meant to be an episode what introduces something that will be brought up again later on in the virtual fourth season? It's the story with the priests turning to salt.

Guest chrisnu
I've read the 4th episode translated as 'salt of the earth'. My least favourite so far. Is it meant to be an episode what introduces something that will be brought up again later on in the virtual fourth season? It's the story with the priests turning to salt.

Yes, it brings up plot threads that are brought up later.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest WaveCrest

First time I've been back in this folder since I started the thread for Geshalt. Thanks to whoever it was who moved the 'Virtual Fourth Season' thread into here. :smokin: