"Whatever happened too........"

Rate this topic

Do you ever find yourself waking up at night, and wondering, "Whatever happened to....." (fill in your "X" file here!) Like, what about the episode "Shapes"? By the pattern that they had found with the wearwolves, there should have been another one in 2001! And, what about "Kevin", the boy in the episode "Revalations", who said at the end, when Scully said "Maybe I'll see you again sometime." He said "You will." with this knowing smile. And what about the poor guy in "Soft Light", who was being subjected to "the brain suck". :p

What do you think ever happened with all the loose ends that CC & Co. left?

Personally, I spent years waiting for a sequel to the classic "The Host." After all, a sequel would simply follow with the laws of biology. What happens when you cut a fluke man in half? You get two fluke men!

Guest Regan MacNeil

You know, that's what I've always thought they should do for their second film; bring back a monster from the series. That's what they did for Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan, and everyone thinks that was their best film. There were plenty of monsters who got away. My personal choice would be Edmond and Mrs. Pea**** from Home. That ep was so controversial that I think bringing them back in a film would guarantee them a hit. Plus, they were already working on another little Pea**** in the trunk of that car at the end. :puke:

• Elders (Admins)
Personally, I spent years waiting for a sequel to the classic "The Host."  After all, a sequel would simply follow with the laws of biology.  What happens when you cut a fluke man in half?  You get two fluke men!

Is the world ready for TWO Darin Morgan's?!!! :tongue:

Twice the fun!

. . . . Scully's eggs!!!!!

When Scully was abducted, all of her eggs were super-ovulated and removed (and there's a good 400,000 of these eggs according to a very informative website I just came across) Emily was, of course, one of these children, but there must be other offspring running around too. 400,000 eggs is a whole lot of eggs, there must be at least 2 kids!!

Personally, I spent years waiting for a sequel to the classic "The Host."  After all, a sequel would simply follow with the laws of biology.  What happens when you cut a fluke man in half?  You get two fluke men!

Quote from The X Files, "The Field Where I Died"..."Well, except for that fluke-worm-man-thing. I coulda lived without that just fine. :puke:

Anyway....all these are great examples of what I was talking about. Another is Marti, the blind woman in "Mind's Eye". She's not gonna be in jail forever. What might happen when she got out? I know she didn't have her "connection" with her father anymore, but she was such a powerful caracter, it would have been interesting to see her again, with the abilities she DID have. And, what about the guy in "Grotesque", who was taken over by "evil" and had started up where his predicessor left off. What would have become of him, once he got our of prison?

(again, I have tooooo much time on my hands! :p:alien: )

I wondered what happened to the evil force that drove people to kill in "Grotesque"? Excellent episode BTW.

YES!!!!!! :thumbsup_big::thumbsup_big:

You made my day! (of corse, as much as this one sucked, it wouldn't take much! :rofl: )

(sorry, just had a HUGE pile of Yahoo-Dung to clean up today! :down::puke: )