Catherine

Rate this topic

Guest icubud

Do you believe it was "wise" for the storyline that Catherine was killed off?  

94 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Catherine's death scene may be the saddest thing I've ever seen in a tv show. I really didn't want to see her go, although I was irritated by her character in season 2. Although I like season 2 the best, I think the show would have been alot better off if they'd kept Catherine and Frank together in the yellow house. That's what I would have liked to see, not the seperation and then the death of Catherine. :(

I agree, Spooky, she was a bit irritating at times in season 2, and it was one of the sadest TV moments that I have experienced. By the way, welcome to the board. If season 2 is your favorite, we will get along just fine. :oneeyedwinK Interesting that you list "A Room With No View" as your favorite episode in your profile. Don't get me wrong, I love the episode, and it is a favorite of mine as well. It just doesn't pop up as a top 3 favorite episode very often. It is a worthy choice though.

Guest Spooky Muldrake
I agree, Spooky, she was a bit irritating at times in season 2, and it was one of the sadest TV moments that I have experienced. By the way, welcome to the board. If season 2 is your favorite, we will get along just fine. :oneeyedwinK Interesting that you list "A Room With No View" as your favorite episode in your profile. Don't get me wrong, I love the episode, and it is a favorite of mine as well. It just doesn't pop up as a top 3 favorite episode very often. It is a worthy choice though.

Hi, MillenniumIsBliss, and thanks for the greeting. I actually registered aways back, posted a couple of times, and then forgot my account name so I just reregistered. I enjoy the X-Filesish feel of season 2, the tone of those episodes is more my style than the other two seasons. And yep, I really like "A Room With No View". :) Blue, blue, my love is blue...

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Hi, MillenniumIsBliss, and thanks for the greeting. I actually registered aways back, posted a couple of times, and then forgot my account name so I just reregistered. I enjoy the X-Filesish feel of season 2, the tone of those episodes is more my style than the other two seasons. And yep, I really like "A Room With No View". :) Blue, blue, my love is blue...

LOL, yes, I love that one and all of the Lucy Butler episodes. To be totally honest, I actually kind of enjoy the song "Love Is Blue", but it isn't typical of what I normally listen to. I have to say though, the episode Love Is Blue probably gave us a bigger dose of the song than I care for at one time. :oneeyedwinK PS, I know what you mean about the X-files feeling of season two, which isn't surprising, given the strong influence of X-files veterans Morgan and Wong. To me, season two was also the most diversified season, and managed to stay fresh and interesting all the way through. Don't get me wrong, season one isn't far behind as my second favorite, and season three was great as well. As I have probably mentioned more times than people care to hear, I just think S2 has the strongest concentration of outstanding episodes.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest Doll
I wished they did'nt kill her but she did give frank alot of greef , but if she is really dead so long baby!!!!!!111

I don't think she should've died either. I wasn't able to comprehend why she wanted to split up after Frank killed the polaroid killer. Especially given her profession, shouldn't she have understood no matter what had/was presently going on in their relationship?

Guest Doll
a questiom i have, was killing off Catherine a Morgan and Wong decision of Carters?

hey HPD,

i remember reading an article. it mentioned that megan was asked her opinion beforehand & that she was on board w/it - something abt it being the ultimate sacrifice when Frank was always sacrificing so much. however, i don't remember who it indicated as the writers.

(ps: is it character or are you sol?) :wtf:

hey HPD,

i remember reading an article. it mentioned that megan was asked her opinion beforehand & that she was on board w/it - something abt it being the ultimate sacrifice when Frank was always sacrificing so much. however, i don't remember who it indicated as the writers.

(ps: is it character or are you sol?) :wtf:

Doll i dont understand your ps?

Guest Moriarty
a questiom i have, was killing off Catherine a Morgan and Wong decision of Carters?

It was Carter who suggested to kill her off. M and W were surprised but they went along with it.

It was Carter who suggested to kill her off. M and W were surprised but they went along with it.

Guest Doll
Doll i dont understand your ps?

re to your response to one of my posts in sexy / not - just poking fun :alien: