Who was dead at Watt's desk?

Rate this topic

Guest icubud

Who was dead at Watt's desk at the conclusion of the last episode?  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I agree with you. I remembered, when Frank found the files with notes about Jorden, etc., which was the signal that there was danger... That just said that everything had "come to a head", not that Watts was dead. (sorry...didn't mean for that to rhyme! :p )

Yep, we didn't see who was lying dead on the floor. I also think Watts wasn't the one to bump himself off or let someone kill him (I mean he was the same guy who knocked off the Nazis at the conclusion of Roosters). Anyway, not many people stay dead ina 1013 series when they are a major character or recurring character.

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

That would be a good plot device, but only if there was going to be a fourth season, and the writers knew that there wouldn't be.

..actually Jorden,the writing was on the wall,precisely as it was with the end of S2. the ratings Were up over S2 and the producers did not get a firm answer until sometime in May,just like with S2,and by then production had already wrapped sometime in mid-april i beleive.-(i,personally have no doubt that storylines,if not actual scripts,were already being pondered "just in a case" of another reprieve.)

...my opinion,no way it was watts. above all else,like with Frank,he's a survivalist and very cunning man. ..i think the man on the floor was likely Mabius,one of the human shells of Legion,and Peter finally got his own pound of flesh on the b*******!

~se7en :ouro:

..actually Jorden,the writing was on the wall,precisely as it was with the end of S2. the ratings Were up over S2 and the producers did not get a firm answer until sometime in May,just like with S2,and by then production had already wrapped sometime in mid-april i beleive.-(i,personally have no doubt that storylines,if not actual scripts,were already being pondered "just in a case" of another reprieve.)

...my opinion,no way it was watts. above all else,like with Frank,he's a survivalist and very cunning man. ..i think the man on the floor was likely Mabius,one of the human shells of Legion,and Peter finally got his own pound of flesh on the b*******!

ooo . . . I never knew that. in that case, I don't think it was Watts - how's that for a change of opinion? I think it probably wasn't Watts based on a couple of points that have already been noted:

1) Anyone who ever dies in a 1013 show either isn't who we thought they were or they turn up alive and well. Mulder's died about 3 times I think; in that boxcar, being shot in the head (at the end of season 4 i think) and when he really was buried . . . . and then dug up again.

2) The dinner plates (with the emphasis on the plural) indicate the family were interrupted just after they'd had dinner and didn't have time to clear up; if that was Watts dead on the floor, his family would be there or paramedics would be there or both.

I think the body was probably intended to be another MG member and the Watts family have gone on the run so that the Group and the law don't catch up with Peter.

Or maybe because we've grown wise to 1013's tricks, we are meant to think that it wasn't Peter, but it turns out to be Peter after all . . . :thinking_big:

Guest chrisnu

This fascination with the Whip Me Lucy smilie (gosh, that sounds like an action figure - Whip Me Lucy, with real b****slapping action! :devil01:) is intriguing and disturbing at the same time. I think we're drifting off-topic.

Peter Watts != dead.

:laugh_big::laugh_big:

It's such a fun emoticon.

:WhipMeLucy::WhipMeLucy::WhipMeLucy::WhipMeLucy:

I could descend more into insanity and say the dead body was someone's whipping buddy, but I'll think I'll refrain. oops. Too late!

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

• 1 month later...
Guest se7en

..........TO MY MIND,NOT A CHANCE IN HELL IT WAS WATTS. JUST NO WAY. and i do not say this because i don't want it to be him dead on the floor. ///i don't have much time to eloborate but i think there are ample clues that point to that being mabius on the floor,the shell of another part of legion. Peter knew from as early as late S2 that the group was dangerous. and he was too highly trained to simply be caught at home UNAWARE. .....OH,YEAH......I ALREADY VOMMENTED ON THIS! WOOPS! :gaba::eyes: