Millennium Music

Rate this topic

Guest Arthur Henry

Guest Arthur Henry

While I have been to the site many times this is my first posting.

I must thank The Old Man for his exceptional work and extend my thanks on behalf of us Millinnium fans.

There is an episode of Millennium (my apologies for not being more specific) which features the song: Love Is Blue. Originally this was done by Claudine Longet. I have obtained a version of her in French but I know many moons ago I thought I heard it in English. I have searched high and low for her singing an English version.

Does anyone know if an English version exists by her?

p.s. I have yet to see a Millennium episode I could without.

Regards,

Arthur Henry

Edited by Arthur Henry

Hi! I can't get you the actual recording, but how about lyrics?

LOVE IS BLUE

Blue blue my world is blue

Blue is my world now I'm without you

Grey grey my life is grey

Cold is my heart since you went away

Red red my eyes are red

Crying for you alone in my bed

Green green my jealous heart

I doubted you and now we're apart

When we met how the bright sun shone

Then love died now the rainbow is gone

Black black the nights I've known

Longing for you so lost and alone

Gone gone the love we knew

When we met how the bright sun shone

Then love died now the rainbow is gone

Black black the nights I've known

Longing for you so lost and alone

Blue blue my world is blue

• Elders (Admins)
I must thank The Old Man for his exceptional work and extend my thanks on behalf of us Mellinnium fans.

There is an episode of Millennium (my apologies for not being more specific) which features the song: Love Is Blue.  Originally this was done by Claudine Longet.  I have obtained a version of her in French but I know many moons ago I thought I heard it in English.  I have searched high and low for her singing an English version.

Hi,

Welcome to This Is Who We Are and than you for your kind words. Look forward to chatting with you around the Board.

I took the liberty of closing your tags, if you click to edit your post you'll see the closing tags at the end of your post.

I'll have to check but I recall having both the instrumental and a version in English but I think it was a male voice.

Regards,

Graham :ouro:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest edouardvertigo

Living In Europe and unable to download Mark Snow MLM cd from "Itunes" (because of country regulations), I would be willing to pay

anyone so they can buy the tracks

for me.

Many thanks in advance. I am desparate... really. :cry:

Guest edouardvertigo

I am the author of the "Millennium" book that was published in France back in january 2003 and that is now out of print. (I know the book cover is somewhere on "This is who we are" in the "MLM collectible" part, I think and am sorry not to be able to make it available through this post)

If anyone was feeling like getting this collector (although it is written in french), I would be very happy to offer it to someone downloading the Itunes Mark Snow MLM album for me.

Please email me :

edouardvertigo@aol.com

Thank you very much in advance.